Put em up!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Put em up!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 4:51 am

And thats what solos are for. Put your dude up aginst 10 NPC. Get your ass kicked but fight them off. get a few good hits in and such and when its all over you just might get 3+ EX or something XD
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass
Playing with lives, is entertainment!

Words: 50884
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby ViKtoricus on June 25th, 2013, 2:15 pm

Yo guys, I have fully revised my character sheet. Mind reviewing it?
ViKtoricus Fergoozo, Character Sheet:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36565.html
ViKtoricus
Player

Words: 10051
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 12:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Ball on June 25th, 2013, 4:23 pm

Welcome to Mizahar fellow Pycon! Come to Syliras sometime in this Summer Season and I will love ta post a thread or two with ya?
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Put em up!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 4:33 pm

Vik we are not staff we cant do anything. You gotta ask staff XD
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby ViKtoricus on June 25th, 2013, 4:54 pm

I know you're not staff but I respect you enough to care about your opinion. lmao
ViKtoricus Fergoozo, Character Sheet:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36565.html
ViKtoricus
Player

Words: 10051
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 12:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Abstract on June 25th, 2013, 5:12 pm

Hey! I think I can help a bit.... I noticed a few things :)

1. Your name has a second capital that's sort of awkward. I've never known the name Viktoricus, or anything like it, to have capital K... you can change it to a lower case in the User Controls... (but this is just my opinion)

2. Shield/Sword Expertise isn't a skill. There are various kinds of swords and shields, which you can find on the price list here. You list it as Weapon: (your chosen swords), and as a separate skills, Weapon: Shield.

3. Though I sort of scratched out that skill... your Shield/Sword thingy is listed as Competent, though it only has 20 xp. Competent skills are 26 - 50 xp. Your body building also has 30xp, but is listed as Novice, where it can be competent. This may be a typo, but it's something you should fix...
Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Put em up!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 5:36 pm

*hugs abstracts*

Just....accept it....XD
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

Previous