Salutations, an all that Jazz ... I guess?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Ivan Crone on June 22nd, 2013, 7:04 pm

I am Ivan Crone I recently have come across this site thanks to buddy of mine. Not actually sure what his name on this site is but anyway, I was just stopping on by in this forum to introduce myself (As it was designed for) and hope that I can be fun to rp with. My character sheet is still underway and might be a bit delayed so bear with me on it. Also if anyone has any pics of ghosts I am coming up short on my findings.

May the stories be enjoyable and enthralling. Ciao.
Ivan Crone
The Solitary Spectre

Words: 7633
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2013, 6:02 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 22nd, 2013, 7:41 pm

Welcome, Ivan!

Kouri here! :)

Mwa ha ha ha! It's good to see another ethereal fellow! Should you have any questions about ghost, just look at this thread or my CS. :)

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Ivan Crone on June 23rd, 2013, 12:35 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have a general concept now of how a ghosts life should be. Amnesia from past life, soulmist, possession, materialization. I was a bit confused by your exp. chart, Sp I imagine stands for the starting points you were allowed to begin with but I was reading over it and came to a count of 44 without the bonus exp you have received no doubt over the you time as a specter haunting the lands of Mihizar. I was wondering though if their was anything in the starting package that demanded use of all 50 points or it is acceptable to start off with less from the start and if that means you can't later use said points when rping it out.

As for back story and lore I imagine that those are most commonly displayed among the forum containing your character sheet. Also with said back story, should it be written down in advance as a knowledge base for ones character or as a history of what they remember. Being Ethereal I was planning on having a good deal of his death lost to him taking on his teenage age as he forgot everything leading up to his death.

Also is their any city which is best to start off in as a ghost or one where I could meet other Ethereal for learning how to control his abilities?
Ivan Crone
The Solitary Spectre

Words: 7633
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2013, 6:02 pm
Character sheet

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 23rd, 2013, 1:06 pm

I sent a PM for your questions. :)

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)