Hey everybody!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey everybody!

Postby Dace on June 23rd, 2013, 2:53 am

I'm new here and stuff!

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!

Just call me Dace or whatever floats your boat...or yacht if you are making those Mizas.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

Been RPing on multiple sites for about 7 or 8 years.

3. How did you find us?

By a lucky accident.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?

Writing.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

Dark themes with lots of character devlopments. I like thwriting RPs with a lot of thrillers and horror elements.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

I like the whole site, but I really like how vast yet detailed it is. A very interesting world where I would love to have a character explore and live in.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

Well since I only like to RP with one character at a time,it is difficult to decide what type of character to make.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

To write a great long story of a character and his conflicts, relationships, fears, and loves.And of course to meet some cool people to RP with.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

Not sure.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

Ravok sounds like my type a place, just saying.
Last edited by Dace on June 23rd, 2013, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dace
Player

Words: 526
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2013, 2:47 pm
Race: Human

Hey everybody!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 23rd, 2013, 3:09 am

Hello. Welcome to Mizahar!

If your looking for Thriller, horror, or just overall insanely fun plots or RPs Kira is your man ;)

(Shamelessly advertising)
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass
Playing with lives, is entertainment!

Words: 50884
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet