Valedictory

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Inception

Postby Dailey Carter on July 1st, 2013, 11:59 pm

(( Dailey Carter
Why would I want to hurt such an innocent Konti? Besides, I tend to refrain from hurting people I do not know.

As for my picture, I have no intention of having a profile picture of my character until I have formed his appearance, because that would be silly. Also, I do not want to steal a picture, and thus I will most likely need to hand-draw Sterba. As for his first 'AND' last name, I believe that the Inarta do not commonly have last names, unless I am incorrect in assuming thus. ))

Well I think most of us on here did ' steal'the pictures, but yoy could of course just give them credit. It says in the rules that you can ' steal ' them if you cant find the orriginal source. Its just easier.
Dailey Carter
Player

Words: 2321
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2013, 5:10 pm
Race: Konti

Valedictory

Postby Valedict on July 2nd, 2013, 12:17 am

Deleted
Last edited by Valedict on July 23rd, 2013, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valedict
Player

Words: 2256
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2013, 4:39 am
Race: Human

Inception

Postby Dailey Carter on July 2nd, 2013, 1:59 am

(( -Dailey Carter
I understand that I could, indeed, cite or invoke an image, and I might do thus should I find an image appropriate for such, however I would prefer to simply draw a graphite image, the likes of which no one will claim ownership to but me. Even a deserted image with no original source can be found by people other than one's self, thus I would prefer to contribute as much as I can and create an entirely new image.

I believe it will take a while to make, however. How sad. I suppose my current image will do until then. ))

Sure thing. Man, you like saying ' Thus', don't you XD haha (:
Dailey Carter
Player

Words: 2321
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2013, 5:10 pm
Race: Konti

Previous