Hullo..

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hullo..

Postby Endir Vuras on July 3rd, 2013, 8:03 am

Hi everyone, I'm Endir and I'm looking very much forward to my journey in here!

Normally I'm a lot more creative, but for the life of me, I have no idea what else I can say. :c

SO HI.
Endir Vuras
Player

Words: 11879
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2013, 6:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hullo..

Postby Draven on July 3rd, 2013, 10:36 am

* waves at Endir *

Hi!

... * awkward silence * ... Uhum -

Anyways, Endir, awesome of you to join Mizahar; you'll have lots of fun here, ... I guarentee it |:)

If you need some help getting started I'd check the Starting Guide and Starting Package pages on the wiki. Also, on top of the Mizahar banner, you'll find some tremendously useful links ( and all sorts of helpful lists ! )

For questions you might have, I'd advise you to
1) Try finding the answer yourself ;) (on the very extensive wiki page)
2) Check out the Questions and Answers subsection of the forum.
3) Ask someone in general
4) Try asking a ST
5) Contact the Help Desk

If you need any help, feel free to PM me ( <- Newbie, but has spend quite some time lore-stalking the wiki ;) ... instead of posting actual threads :( )

... One more thing, if you have trouble finding threading partners I suggest using the Character Matchmaking subsection of our forum ;)

Wish you TONS and TONS of fun on Mizahar!
Draven
Player

Words: 27806
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2013, 4:08 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hullo..

Postby Shausha on July 3rd, 2013, 4:52 pm

asdfasdfasdf
___________________________________________________________________________________________

In addition to all the links Draven provided, your welcome PM has a bunch of useful tips also. The "chat" feature is up at the top, too if you have any quick questions the general public could answer.

My personal suggestion for getting used to Miz is to take time to examine each city's forum. There are high population forums and others that are more close-knit. Find a city that will match your taste both OOC and IC!

Cant think of anything else to say...

SO WELCOME!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes