Greetings and Salutations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Ethanlane on July 21st, 2013, 4:07 am

Hello everyone. I am introducing myself. This will be my first time roleplaying on a forum but I'm looking forward to expanding my experiences in the excitement of RP!

I hope to make friends and see where this new journey takes me. Wish me luck.
Ethanlane
Player

Words: 88
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2013, 3:51 am
Race: Human

Postby Roderick on July 21st, 2013, 8:37 am

Hey Ethanlane, nice to meet you. There's a ton of lore for you to read, so you'll have plenty of choice when it comes to what kind of character you'll play as. Also, as far as I can tell, everyone here is real friendly, and moderators are more than happy to help when you're new, so that's always good.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends before long. Good luck :)
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

If there is ever a time when I don't post within a thread - or create one - within a few days, send me a PM; the chances are I may have accidentally forgotten.
Roderick
Player

Words: 294797
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Sicha Verpisaen on July 21st, 2013, 5:00 pm

Last edited by Sicha Verpisaen on December 24th, 2013, 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am so sorry to those of you who have been waiting for a response - my wi-fi was cut off for a few weeks due to building works.It's all sorted now and I'm on holiday so i have more time for RPing!
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before"
Sicha Verpisaen
Player

Words: 2828
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2013, 1:09 pm
Race: Human, Mixed

Postby Nassella Poinsettia on July 22nd, 2013, 9:18 am

Hey there! Welcome to Miz!:D If you need help, message any of the mods, they are super active and friendly. You can message me too if you want! If you ever want to meet up, I'm always looking for interesting people :P I'm in Avanthal right now, but I'm always traveling so I'm sure we can make something happen :D
Nassella Poinsettia
Tell me your secrets.

Words: 14227
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2013, 12:17 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Journal