Hi!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi!

Postby Niraeya on July 30th, 2013, 12:16 pm

Hi! I go by Nyx.

My roleplay experience is still fairly new. I just started roleplaying last October, not counting all the MMOs before that. I have roleplayed on a few forums before. Most of the roleplays I've done are fantasy, though some of them were just normal slice-of-life fun or medieval/victorian age ones.

It actually wasn't very hard finding Mizahar which makes me wonder why I didn't find it earlier *glares at computer*. I simply typed in fantasy roleplaying site and it was the first one on the page. Pretty convinient if you ask me; I didn't have to search like crazy.

I don't really have a favourite roleplay style. I'm open to anything really, I'm not picky at all. There are some that I take on more than others like the fantasy ones but it's not my only preference. I love to write about virtually anything! Except almost always non-fiction. Never will you ever see me voluntarily writing about it. Myabe if it's teen fiction or historical fiction but never ever regular non-fiction. In terms of roleplaying it's pretty much the same, I don't really have anything I dislike roleplaying.

My favourite thing about Mizahar right now is the fact that it exists! XD that and the just about endless possibilities. I mean honestly has anyone ever stumbled upon anything greater than this? I think not! And the originality! I can't tell you how many times I saw the same old widespread things. So this right here is amazing.

Nothing has really frustrated me. I mean of course I was overwhelmed like I assume most people were but I find all the information here refreshing. And for me it's a real challange seeing how much I can remember before I have to refer back to the extensive lore.

What I would like out of Mizahar are a few things that I've always tried to work on. I would like to improve my writing and I want my imagination to expand. I would like my courage to boost up and kick my timidness to the curb; and I just want to have fun.

Give me some time and I might find something I think needs expansion.

Well I'm sixteen and I'm going to be a junior this year. I'm incredibly shy which can be such an inconvinience most days. My words are more easily said on a piece of paper than spoken. I love to do almost everything and anything. One of my goals is actually to be a jack-of-all-trades so I welcome every new experience I get and every new thing I learn. I grew up on fantasy and sci-fi and anime. I love to learn new languages. It's one of my favourite pastimes and if I could I would travel the world. There so many interesting things to see.
Last edited by Niraeya on September 27th, 2023, 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shiber Common Tawna Thoughts
Niraeya
Eyes like water in the desert

Words: 13131
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2013, 8:22 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Ha~myo!

Postby Dalaric on July 31st, 2013, 11:23 pm

Well hello I should probably not be the one to welcome you, seeing how I posted an introduction the same day. But what the hell howdy :D Hope the hospitality picks up a bit...
Dalaric
Player

Words: 12905
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2013, 1:17 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Ha~myo!

Postby Rathe on August 1st, 2013, 12:33 am

Hi EinAsia. Welcome to Mizahar!
Rathe
Blank Page

Words: 29099
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2011, 6:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Ha~myo!

Postby Niraeya on August 1st, 2013, 2:05 am

:lol: Well the welcome is welcome all the same :D I'm sure it will.

~Thank you Rathe! :D
Shiber Common Tawna Thoughts
Niraeya
Eyes like water in the desert

Words: 13131
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2013, 8:22 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Ha~myo!

Postby Rathe on August 1st, 2013, 11:20 am

Awe, you're welcome! :D
Rathe