Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Tessa Bane on August 4th, 2013, 6:54 pm

Hello! I just joined Mizahar and I already think its one of the most advanced roleplaying sites I've ever seen :D
I can't wait to figure out how the heck to get roleplaying. I already met one of the Storytellers, and they helped me learn a bit more about Mizahar ^-^
I found Mizahar when I was searching for Roleplay websites, and on a top 50 or top 100 or something, Mizahar was number one.
I'm so sorry to all the thread partners I've held up, but everything has backed up beyond my ability to repair it after my business plan got kind of abandoned. I'll be retiring Tessa because of this. Sorry.
Tessa Bane
Retired

Words: 20637
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 4:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Enchantress on August 4th, 2013, 11:56 pm

Hi there, Tessa Bane!

Glad to have you! And I totally agree with you about how advanced Mizahar is. Hope you have fun!

I happen to be one of the Character Sheets Liaisons and if you need any help with your CS or simply just want to get your way around, don't be scared to PM me!

Enchantress
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Words: 7358
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 9:28 am
Race: Staff account

Hello!

Postby Shaom'n Tayen on August 5th, 2013, 12:16 pm

Hey ! And welcome, if I may say so myself :D

I am at quite the same stage as you, since I also saw Mizahar on one of those top 50 sites ! I was at first overwhelmed by the sheer size of the Lore section but I am beginning to sketch an outline for my character.

I am so glad to see the Storytellers and staff answer that quick, seeing the post above mine ! I really hope this site will give me the drive to stay, since other fora disappointed me as they all turned into a social network more than a RP experience :/
“The acquisition of knowledge doesn’t mean you’re growing.
Growing happens when what you know changes how you live.”
Shaom'n Tayen
Not yet a character :)

Words: 389
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 4:21 pm
Race: Chaktawe

Hello!

Postby Adeon Tien on August 11th, 2013, 12:28 pm

Funny how many people found Miz the same way I did... It was on Wiki, right?

Not the point.

It's advanced, yes, but that's what I love about it. The creators and staff and even players have made Mizahar as detailed and as complex as planet Earth. It seems alien, but you're going to like it here.

Welcome.
Whether or not it is certain, or whether or not the answer will ever come to pass, for that matter, is unclear. The answer to your question does not yet exist. There is only, for now, perhaps.

School times are in effect.
Adeon Tien
The Faceless Wanderer

Words: 24714
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 11:41 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet