Open A Merchant's Crisis

A traveling merchant is wounded deep in the mountains.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

A Merchant's Crisis

Postby Korax On'Monthun on August 8th, 2013, 3:36 am

Timestamp: Autumn 87, 513

"Someone... Anyone.... Please help..."

Korax experienced another episode. Fists clenched, sweating, his ankle
twisted more.

"AHHHHHH!"

He dared not so much as glance down, realizing his exposed bone was chafing against the rock of which it was stuck. He couldn't breathe. He could barely move. As his vision began to fade, he felt himself vomiting, obviously not prepared for the stinging sensation against his leg as an effect. Gasping, he banged his head against the rock; somehow thinking this would lessen the horrific pain.

An idea resonated through his mind. He groped in his blind darkness for the backpack, laying just barely out of reach. He cursed under his breath.

"Not now, Not now... HELP!" He desperately screamed "HELP ME SOMEONE."

His pleas went unanswered, he felt his final seconds pressed upon him. He gazed up to find the darkened sky, snow-capped peaks camouflaged with the dense cloud cover. Truly a magnificent place to die.

He heard footsteps. His head jolted to find their source.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Korax shouted, ripping apart ligaments and cracking bones. Everything went dark.
Korax On'Monthun
Player

Words: 1136
Joined roleplay: August 7th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Human

A Merchant's Crisis

Postby Verilian on August 8th, 2013, 7:51 pm

Moderator Intervention

Greetings! I am Verilian, the Regional Storyteller of Syliras. While this isn't my region, I am intervening in this thread because you also have a thread in the Sylira region. You can only be in one region at a time, unless you are dong a flashback thread. I should also note that being alone and injured in the Unforgiving is a death wish. Even if the mysterious footsteps were there to help you, though it is unlikely there would be anyone at all out in the Unforgiving that could find you, it is unlikely they could get you to help in time to survive. But.. the big issue here is that you are in two regions. Please choose one or the other, and remove one of your posts.

Oh.. and you have timestamped this thread for Fall 513. You are not allowed to post threads in the future. Please change your timestamp if you are going to keep this thread.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)