Greeting Mizahar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greeting Mizahar

Postby Tereina Elwy on August 15th, 2013, 9:17 pm

Hi all! My name is Lisa and I'm very excited to join you!

I've played a little Pathfinder(basically D&D) over Skype, but I'm not very experienced with roleplaying. I recently became interested in roleplaying and creative writing and looked up places online where I could do those with other people. Google said Mizahar is the best place to roleplay, so here I am! I like to tell stories about characters that have reason to travel widely to explore new things and also grow through helping others on their journeys and quests. So far Mizahar seems like a great place to meet people, roleplay, and maybe get a little better at writing. It's a large and daunting place, but I think I'm figuring things out. I'm about done putting together a character sheet and will post it soon. My character is an Inarta named Tereina Elwy. There will be plenty of info about her on my CS!

P.S. This is my first time making a banner signature and I haven't actually been able to look at it yet. So it's probably atrocious....
Tereina Elwy
Player

Words: 1953
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2013, 7:13 pm
Race: Human, Inarta