Hello, Bonjur, Guten Tag; and so on.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Nakila on August 17th, 2013, 7:27 am

My name is Nichole, and as you can see from my post, I'm new here. I'm not new to roleplaying, as i have done some through email, roleplay-specific sites, and quiz-oriented sites. i may not be the most eloquent roleplayer, and i admit I'm still learning, but i'm excited to get started. I discovered this neat (More like magnificent) site while looking for a new place to expand my creativity. I love to roleplay in long, detailed paragraphs. My longest post on any other site was about two 'Word' document pages long, but, with that being said, if anyone can help me with my character and what to do with her, i would love it sooo much! I love to write about just about nay subject. i usually like to write in dry humor, and my characters all vary in many ways - from looks to personality. i also enjoy writing about love.

So far, i really enjoy the detail that went into all the creation work of this site. It's quiet magnificent. I find myself a bit frustrated coming in new, and not knowing how to start. I'm not even sure when kind of animal to choose, or how much of a look alike the actress I pick for my character should look to that animal. However, I don't want to ramble. If you want to help me out, PM me or post here =D Otherwise, I'll just be exploring.

-Nichole.

P.S. People at the other sites call me Cole.
Nakila
Player

Words: 494
Joined roleplay: August 17th, 2013, 6:56 am
Race: Kelvic

Postby Tani on August 18th, 2013, 6:45 am

Hello Nichole!

Welcome to the forums! The lore can be a bit intimidating, I'm still new to it all myself. As far as I can determine, the human version of your Kelric should have some resemblance to the animal form, even if it's just in the form of hair color or eye shape, and some senses do carry over. For instance, my character's animal form is a black house cat, and she retains the dark hair and green eyes even when in human form.

That said, there's no reason that a bodybuilding Kelric character couldn't have a mouse as an animal form, although the mouse mindset would probably prevent those habits from developing in the first place. Of course, I've barely been here a week, so I could be horribly wrong!

Anyway, welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks to Arundel for the awesome post template!
Tani
Law of the Jungle.

Words: 50129
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2013, 12:31 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Itchytell on August 18th, 2013, 2:20 pm

Hi!

I a newbie too, but what I suggest is that you take your time. I know you want to rush into the game, but it took me about 2 days to at-least crack the surface of this place a bit and make my CS. You aren't alone in the maze. Also, what Tani said is what I basically got when I was perusing the races so she sounds about accurate, the animals do have key resemblances to their human forms. Anyhow, make sure you fully read up the race you choose, FEEL the race, TASTE the race, and then BECOME the race.

Have a nice one!
Thoughts - Vani - Common
Itchytell
No, I do not feel itchy.

Words: 16630
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet