Rambling Off...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Rambling Off...

Postby Ireth Telemnar on August 21st, 2013, 12:18 am

The time has come. For those of you in more fortunate parts of the world, the leaves are changing color. The winds are getting cooler. The fiends on the radio stations have started hinting at the bombardment of that awful sound pollution that they call Christmas music. And, for those of you with littler feet scampering about your abodes, the time has come to send them back into that oblivion society calls school.

Well, I am about to begin my freshman year of college. YAY! I know, I know. I've been spamming chat with talk of college and moving in and my apprehension and all that jazz. Sorry about that, just nice to have someone who's older than my sibs to talk to about it. And writing, gah! Such a release! Miz has truly been a lifesaver this summer.

Anyway, college. My parentals and I take most of my stuff over to my dorm on Friday, the 23rd, but I don't actually move in until the 24th. I can't tell you how long it will be until I get back to Miz. Could be a week. Could be a month. Could be, Rhysol forbid, an entire season. And I know you all have been telling me to relax, college is important and should take trump over my Miz writing. Thanks for all of the support y'all!

So... I'm going to attempt to wrap up all of the threads I currently have slipping through Ravok's canals. I actually seem to have misplaced my muse while I was packing, so if any of y'all find him, tell him I'd like a word or two. If you'd like to thread with me come next season, PM me and we'll see what we can scrounge up. If you just want to say hi, PM me. I love each and everyone of you, you've decidedly taken me in and made me feel most welcome.

Just remember while I'm gone this one thing:

DON'T STEP ON THE MOME RATHS!!!

Ireth Telemnar
A tune for your thoughts?

Words: 169690
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2013, 2:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Rambling Off...

Postby Jorin Ertihan on August 21st, 2013, 3:13 am

Take care Ireth! I'm sure gonna miss you! And as always, stay cuddly :). I'll see you when I see you, I guess! And I'd watch out for those Mome Raths, except I have no idea what they look like :P.
x
Jorin's Thoughts | "Your speech" | "NPC Speech"

"Common" | "Pavi/Grassland Sign" | "Tukant"

"Written Text."

x
Jorin Ertihan
Art is the purest form of expression.

Words: 894547
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2013, 3:41 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Rambling Off...

Postby Ireth Telemnar on August 21st, 2013, 3:26 am

Ireth Telemnar
A tune for your thoughts?

Words: 169690
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2013, 2:41 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Rambling Off...

Postby Adeon Tien on October 11th, 2013, 12:00 am

Those are Raths? Awe. Kinda' cute.

I mean, uh

I am man. Rath are meat. Gruntgrunt.
Whether or not it is certain, or whether or not the answer will ever come to pass, for that matter, is unclear. The answer to your question does not yet exist. There is only, for now, perhaps.

School times are in effect.
Adeon Tien
The Faceless Wanderer

Words: 24714
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 11:41 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet