Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Christianus on September 2nd, 2013, 3:52 am

Hello, I'm Christianus, and I'm not entirely new to roleplay, but I've never been in one this hands on or detailed, and I'm actually quite scared of messing something up, and I've already gotten lost several times on the site. I still haven't filled my character sheet, because I've seen a couple versions, so I'm not sure which one if the official one I have to use. If you can help with that, that would be great, thank you!

I'm not sure what is going to come out of this, but I hope to have a great time. I hope to meet some of you in the threads, and have a good night.
Christianus
Player

Words: 1207
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2013, 2:40 am
Race: Nuit

Hello!

Postby Jervis Hill on September 2nd, 2013, 4:34 am

No worries about mistakes guy I made a huge one because of a misread and they were awesome about it. If you have any questions drop a St a line or even myself or anyone else really as we all tend to be a friendly bunch.

Hope to see you around and good gaming
Jervis
"They call me the wisest of all greeks because I alone admit, I know nothing." - Socrates [/size]
Jervis Hill
Pain in the Butt

Words: 89402
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2013, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets