Brand new!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Brand new!

Postby Daeira on September 13th, 2013, 9:08 pm

Hello! I'll be honest; I'm almost completely lost. :D
All I've been doing for the last... Hour? Two hours? Yes, I think it's been that long... Well, I've been reading. I'm completely enraptured by the lore, the areas, the races (the Charoda in particular)...! There's so much to take in.
I've role played in the past, either on mmorpg's, with friends when playing tabletops games, or through email, but never ever on a forum. It's a whole new animal to me, so I'm kind of nervous!

If anyone has advice for me, I'd love to hear some of it.
Oh! And it's nice to meet you all.
Daeira
Player

Words: 208
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2013, 8:58 pm
Race: Charoda

Brand new!

Postby Alea Davenport on September 13th, 2013, 10:21 pm

Welcome, Daeira! Always good to see new faces! My advice is, keep doing what you're doing! Always keep reading, and rereading the lore.

If you're following the starting guide, you'll know that you need a character sheet to get started. If you have any specific questions, you can shoot me a PM, or hop into Chat, where there are always a number of friendly people willing to keep you on the right track ;)

And it's great to see more Charoda in the game!
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)