Hey...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey...

Postby Morsiassiza on October 16th, 2013, 1:47 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! Mori is fine with me
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? Some what
3. How did you find us? Through a friend
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? not sure
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Not sure, I guess anything
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? not sure
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? The CS,
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? To have goals for my character increase
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Mabye
10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Morsiassiza
Player

Words: 228
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2013, 8:13 pm
Race: Dhani

Hey...

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on October 16th, 2013, 2:39 am

Hey there Mori!

Quiet a short introduction! Short sweet and to the point! Sometimes short is better, am I right? I'm glad to see you join us!

The CS is usually confused and frustrating for everyone, however, you have plenty, and I mean plenty of people who are more than willing to help. CS Liasons, many of the ST's, and people who have little Mizahar Mentor Badges are always willing to lend a hand to you. Even chat (Which is linked at the top of the page) is filled with people are are overly friendly and always looking for new people to welcome and help out. And this goes for anything, not just your CS, so just give us a shout if you have any questions!

That being said, I'm sure you read your welcome PM, however, if you haven't then I suggest you do. That will help you tremendously when coming into Mizahar. If you read it and do what it says then you should have no problem getting started and get to writing awesome stories and tales with your character!

Well, I think that's it, but I'm, excited to see you join us and add your originality to Mizahar! Once again, if you have any questions or confusion, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome aboard mate!

~McPainty

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)