Allo Errbodeh!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Allo Errbodeh!

Postby RoyalInBlue on October 17th, 2013, 10:23 am

Hey everybody! The Name's Royal, and I've decided to switch from Off-side forum RP's to Rp forums entirely! I'm pretty happy to be giving this a try, I haven't had all too much experience with veteran role-players, but I do pride myself on being at least passable in my own skills! I hope to make a bunch of friends here, you seem like a pretty great bunch of people from what I've seen! Other than that, there's not much else to know about me right off the bat ^^ Other than Me being glad to make the acquaintance of anyone who wants to make friends with me!
RoyalInBlue
Player

Words: 212
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2013, 10:18 am
Race: Mixed blood

Allo Errbodeh!

Postby Taylani on October 17th, 2013, 1:01 pm

Welcome to Mizahar RoyalInBlue :)

The starting guide in your PM box will help you get acquainted to the site, will help you understand the rules and begin work on your character sheet (CS).

If you have any questions feel free to ask there will be many here who will be able to help :)
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Allo Errbodeh!

Postby Phyolea on October 20th, 2013, 12:56 am

Hello! I'm fairly new here myself. By offsite RPs do you mean games like Dungeons and Dragons? If so, that type of gameplay may be more relevant to your Mizahar experience than other forum RPs would be anyway. Mizahar is its own custom, original world though. It has its own races, flora, fauna, myths, lores, and gameplay. It is simply... wonderful. I hope you grow to enjoy this site!
Phyolea
Quicksilver

Words: 42951
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2013, 9:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Allo Errbodeh!

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on October 20th, 2013, 4:31 am

'lo there!

Glad to have you aboard the Mizahar ship! A lot of people here (myself included) didn't have a ton of experience RPing but everyone here is more than willing to lend you a hand, and no one bites often :p Not sure what off-side RP is though, is that like what Phyolea mentioned? If so, have you ever done the dinners? Those are brilliant! :D

And just a friendly heads up, our site names are also our character names so they should reflect the name of the character. Also, I see you picked mix blood, what particular races are you looking at? *is noisy*
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes