Flashback [The Silver Sliver]You're new at this, aren't you?[Eada]

You can learn more than drinking at a tavern...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[The Silver Sliver]You're new at this, aren't you?[Eada]

Postby Amelia Cross on November 23rd, 2013, 4:01 pm

The way Eada smiled at Damien, to Amelia it seemed a bit pushed and fake. Not like the natural sort of smiles you would give to people who you liked, but the sort you would give when forced. Something was not exactly right and guilt kept on crawling onto the fortuneteller as she continued moving to the sounds of the music, pulling the girl further and further away from the table so she could speak, but still see the two men.

”Eada, right?” Amelia smiled at the girl ”so tell me, is everything alright? Is that blond fellow bothering you?” sincere concern going through her mind as she kept on glancing back at the table, she had to admit that bout of them seemed to be a bit off putting now. Kaname was intimidating with his coldness and distance, while the things he said about Damien made Amelia worry about Eada. If something would happen to the girl, to the Lake it would be nothing less and nothing more than yet another, but to Amelia, it would be guilt that would bother her for decades.

It was actually unusual that she was this concerned, probably because it was her who chose the men, it was her who pulled them towards them and her that got to the girl at all ”You know, if things get bad, tell me, I have my ways of getting around this place and trust me, even though there are a few people that might not be the best, for the most part, everyone will help out” she explained trying to be supportive to the girl, not even sure if she really had to be, you could even say she was doing it more for herself.

As her gaze wondered back to the table, you could see that the men weren’t really being calm, it looked like bout of them were having quite harsh exchanges of words, but it was hard to determine who was scolding who. Especially with everyone in the tavern screaming along to the song of ol Rhysol’s Ravok.

Amelia Cross
I Have More Than One Mask

Words: 519985
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 7:32 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Eada Vine on November 23rd, 2013, 4:48 pm

Eada sighed and nodded. He was bothering her, but she didn't feel like she could tell a stranger how she felt, which was, she supposed confused. In a place like this, where it only took a glance around to see people kissing and cuddling up to each other, Eada felt almost guilty for not wanting Damien to kiss her, but that was the truth. Even though she felt she should want it, she didn't.

She realised the truth: she was too inexperienced with flirting to actually control where it goes. Practise makes perfect, she thought wryly.

"Thank you," she said to the woman. Eada wondered if it was as strange as she thought it was for a stranger to seem so caring. Eada didn't even know her name yet she was treating her like she was somehow responsible. Maybe she felt that way. "He was..." She wondered how to phrase it. "He was a bit too... eager. I hadn't really thought about what I was saying." She admitted.
Eada Vine
Player

Words: 43299
Joined roleplay: October 21st, 2013, 10:37 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Amelia Cross on November 26th, 2013, 11:23 pm

It was so painfully clear in the young girl’s eyes that something was bothering her, but she wasn’t speaking. Then again, if Amelia was asked, she’d probably be just as distant, this girl was braver than her, because Amelia could only deal with men, women to her were animals beyond trust…the fact she allowed her to be dragged in this by a stranger that was as drawn to provocation as Amelia, alone was bravery beyond the fortunetellers.

She was wondering, was there a way that she could actually help the situation without dragging in the majority of the drunks here that needed nothing more than a reason for a brawl. ”pointless…” she had to admit to herself as she looked at the people around, still glancing back at the table where the men sat. It would be cold lies, to say that Amelia was not interested in seeing how far this could go…but at the same time…was the price worth it? Only time would tell.

At least the girl knew her fault was present there to, after all, if she had been a bit more distant and shy he’d might have stepped back…no drinks maybe, but there would be no worrying involved. Worth the price in this case! ”That’s a reason why you should always think a few steps ahead of yourself…flirting is a fine art, it’s a game and a science in one, it takes a logical mind, because you need to see what the other wants and give them enough to get their interest burning….yet see everything they are planning to do at least two steps ahead of them, to be prepared when to lean in for a kiss, and when to give them a kiss from your fist” Amelia giggled the last bit a bit, more to calm herself off than the girl, and luckily it worked.

The fortuneteller seemed to have gotten a bit distracted in the music, singing along. She could feel that her voice broke off the notes in a few places and her through began hurting, that’s what you get with no proper practice since leaving Syliras! But she didn’t complain, instead she made the noise a trademark for the evening, as her usually calm, yet sultry voice began sounding all high pitched.

Her singing routine didn’t last as she soon enough felt a hand wrap around her waist. She was turned around to face Kaname, he quickly seeped her from her feet and they began turning in a storm of a dance, needless to say, Amelia didn’t notice what happened to Eada.

Damien had gotten up from the table as well, and not as confident as his friend, he had approached Eada and wrapped his arm around her waist, attempting to pull her closer into a dance ”Does my behavior scare you?”

Amelia Cross

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Eada Vine on November 27th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Eada strained to hear the woman through the loud singing and the tapping of feet as people danced. Eada was beginning to understand her point. There had been a horrible mix of excitement and fear as Damien flirted with her and she hadn't known how to react to it. She had never done anything like this before and he was a stranger.

So was the woman, but that wasn't stopping Eada from trusting her. Perhaps she was being foolish, but Eada didn't care. Her advice had worked, even if a little too well.

Eada smiled as the woman began to sing and Eada let herself settle into the music and the dancing of the people around her. She began to mutter the tune under her breath, knowing she was a too inexperienced singer to dare bellow out the tune. It would be painfully tuneless and, as a learning musician, that was something she couldn't bare.

Eada jumped as an arm wrapped around her waist and she turned to face Damien. He began to move with the music and Eada followed his lead. Her dancing was poor, but he didn't seem to care, if anything, it amused him. It seemed Eada was doing a lot of amusing tonight. Eada folded her lips as he asked the question, deciding how to answer. "Yes," she said and held his gaze. There was no point denying it; he could probably tell anyway.

He seemed to consider her words for a moment as the music encircled them and his palms rested on her hips. Eada wondered what the hell she was after. Drinks? The knot of excitement and nerves in her stomach suggested that it was slightly more, but she was too new at this whole thing to consider going too far further. Even the idea made her chew at the corner of her lip.

"Do you want me to stop? Because I'm not sure I can." He smiled and Eada wondered whether he would stop if she told him too. She hadn't failed to notice the harsh expression Kaname had as he spoke to Damien as Eada and the woman left the table. She wondered how many other girls Damien had flirted with and whether they had enjoyed his affections. How did he react to the girls that didn't?

"No," she said. "I don't think I want you to stop." He chuckled and Eada smiled. She felt like herself, or like a changing version of herself, but she wasn't pretending to be the woman or some other girl in the tavern - like she had felt when she first came in tonight. She was at the perfect point of fear and excitement as Damien took her hand and pulled her out of the way of the dancing masses. He lent closer, sending jolts in Eada's stomach, and she wondered if he was going to kiss her, but he paused. "It does scare me," she whispered at a level he could just hear, but seemed to enclose them for a second. "I've never done anything like this before, but I think I'm beginning to like it," she said and Damien smiled.

"I definitely like it," he said and Eada giggled. "You can kiss me, but-" she interjected as he moved to close the distance, "that's all." It was up to him whether he would take her offer or move onto some other girl, but before she even finished the whisper, he kissed her.

Eada didn't know what had happened to the woman and Kaname, the last Eada saw Kaname had whisked her off - so to speak. But, if she was honest, Eada wasn't particularly thinking about them.
Eada Vine
Player

Words: 43299
Joined roleplay: October 21st, 2013, 10:37 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Amelia Cross on November 29th, 2013, 1:01 am

As she and Kaname danced, Amelia’s mind fell into a delusion. She forgot about Eada for that moment as she looked in the man’s eyes. They didn’t have to speak, as Amelia turned in his arms, she could feel it was good, she was where she needed to be this night, but only this night. With just one, aggressive pull towards himself, the distance between the two were limited to just the thickness of their clothes.

”Can a bird ever grant a kiss, to a fish?” he asked as his hands wrapped closely around her waist, almost as if he wanted to pull the girl even closer. The gesture on its own was lovely, but Amelia just chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck. With a coy smile she answered ”I don’t know, but that would be a kiss worth exploring” leaning her in closer and closer to the man, her lips nearly brushing over his, but as he was about to kiss her, she turned her face and he was kissing her cheek. ”you don’t want to have my lipstick all over you, now do you?” a light whisper, that sent shivers as her hot breath brushed against his skin.

Their dance was really getting riskier and riskier, and finally, when he planted a kiss on her neck, did Amelia remember, Eada ”Damien?””he will be fine, so will that girl…don’t worry Black Bird, I am all yours” but the words didn’t really calm her down, and as pleasant as the li[s of this man were on her skin, she looked around, trying to spot the young girl. She saw her kissing, kissing the blond and it didn’t look like she was protesting. That was all she needed to have her conscious clean.

”Kaname, lead the way” was her soft purr, and it was all he needed. No need to tell him twice as he began leading her away, through the dancing crowd and away from the intoxicating smell of the tavern. The two would spend the night together, no more doubt about it, they couldn’t even seem to keep off each other as they walked through the streets to Kaname’s apartment.

But in the morning, only her sweet smell that would have rubbed off on Kaname’s skin and the stains of her red lipstick would serve as proof that she was there, as she would leave her side of the bed cold and empty as soon as the man would fall asleep. Did Damien have more fun? Only time would tell.

Amelia Cross

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Abstract on December 16th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Grade Awarded!

Amelia

Skills

~ Observation- 2
~ Seduction - 4
~ Teaching - 3
~ Planning - 1
~ Socialization - 2
~ Singing - 1

Lores

~ Planning An Outfit
~ Teaching How to Appear Pretty

Other

N/A

Notes

Eada, once you update your ledger for the current season, I can give you your grade!

Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Previous