~Hello Fellow Mizaharians (Or Whatever)~

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Mei Ailuridae on November 23rd, 2013, 1:31 am

My name is Mei, pronounced May, and I'm new to forum roleplaying but I am a good writer (in my opinion.)

At first I was going to be a red panda, but then I decided to be a fox and I forgot to change the last name because Ailuridae is a red panda and not a fox. So just to clarify that. *sigh* But who can say no to that little face?? :3

I live in the South Suvan Sea and I am very excited to start roleplaying as soon as Suvan Sea starts a new registry! I look forward to roleplaying with you and PM me if you would like to thread with me!
Mei Ailuridae
Player

Words: 730
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2013, 10:05 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Quint Caravel on November 24th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Hello, Mei!

That is indeed an adorable little critter. I had never considered playing a Kelvic myself before this, but now I see the appeal!

I really hope you enjoy yourself here.
~=- Quint

Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal