OOC Info The OLD Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC Thread! OOC chatter goes here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Algol on November 1st, 2014, 2:18 am

Hello Zeltivans,

Algol is going to be jumping into the city this last month of the season. This character initially started as another concept in another city, but circumstances arose that led me to reset entirely and abandon the original idea. Now I'm ready to come back swinging and get the ball rolling with this new PC, and have a fresh start.

With the other concept I started immediately from the Ethaefal's birth, and washing ashore after their Fall. I plan to do the same again, and I'd like to invite anyone interested to join in with me if they like. Algol will need someone to help orient him back on Mizahar, and at least give him a nudge in the right direction which will be finding a place to stay, etc.

So if anyone is curious or would like to talk about some ideas, please feel from the PM me!
Algol
Player

Words: 8467
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2014, 12:28 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

The Common Room

Postby Jadlin Hayes on November 2nd, 2014, 5:31 am

Gratz on the GREEN, Perp! :)
Jadlin Hayes - No Hurries, No Worries...
Jadlin Hayes
A Symphony of Synthesis

Words: 187030
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2014, 6:15 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on November 2nd, 2014, 3:49 pm

Thank you for all of the congratulatory posts, guys!
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous