Hiya!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hiya!

Postby Talia Star on December 1st, 2013, 7:44 am

Hey guys this is Talia Star chiming in to tell everyone hello! I hope to roleplay with many of you as I have on multiple other sites. I am looking for all kinds of friends and would love for yall to go check out my character sheet.
Talia Star
No pain, No gain

Words: 5722
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2013, 5:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hiya!

Postby Taylani on December 1st, 2013, 2:31 pm

Hiya, welcome to Mizahar.

First of all your name doesn't adhere to Mizahar's rules, the first pm you got will help you understand things better but here on Miz, our user names are our Characters names. If your character's name is Talia Star then you should go to User Preference and change your name to add the space. There is no need for _'s also.

Link your Character sheet to your profile using the User Preference page too that way people can find your CS :D

Glad to have you!
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)