OOC Info [Wind Reach] Touching The Sky

For all your OOCness

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[Wind Reach] Touching The Sky

Postby Turrin on January 5th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Hello Skerry

With the sudden departure of Harrier, are we still continuing with the Domain Quest Legend of the Blue Elk?

Thanks
Turrin :)
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Skerry on January 5th, 2014, 7:29 pm

It doesn't seem likely, Turrin but nothing has been 100% decided upon. I'm awaiting word from Elysium.
Skerry
The Volatile One

Words: 121644
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 10:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Skerry on January 6th, 2014, 4:55 pm

e
Right folks. Long overdue post but here it is anyway.

As I'm sure you're all aware, Harrier is gone. That means that until a DS or additional ST support can be found, I'm all you've got. You can go above me to Elysium if the need arises (it shouldn't) but you have to remember that she had a lot on her plate what with being made an RS and such.

I do not know if the Blue Elk DQ will be continuing. I can't take it over because I have a PC in it and the other STs are all busy so unless a new one crops up or someone suddenly has a lot of free time then you can probably assume it won't be going ahead. You can still refer to the dreams and such just in case it is continued but presently it is on hold indefinitely.

The Zulrav winter plot... I don't know if there will be a thread where Zulrav actually comes back but the execution should be doable. When I know for certain I'll let y'all know.

WS training in the Enclave-I'll be posting to the Tracking and Trapping one this week but I won't be going near the Fire and Water one until I get a response on whether or not people want the open place in it. If nobody wants to do it, that's fine but let me know please!

If anyone has any question, wants a modded thread, or just want to rant at me for some reason then feel free to PM me. I don't bite (often) so don't be afraid to contact me. Also if you catch me at a good time and don't want anything too complicated, I can make boxcodes for people.

That's all for the moment!

e
Skerry
The Volatile One

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Turrin on January 14th, 2014, 12:25 am

Hello Everyone

I wanted to let everyone know that I won't be posting this week because there was a death in the family, and I really had been having issues focusing on anything for the last few weeks. The funeral is at the end of the week, so I hope to be back in the swing of things the following week.

Thanks you for your patients
Turrin

Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Drusilla on January 14th, 2014, 12:53 am

So sorry for your loss, Turrin. :( I know what that's like I lost my grandma over this summer.
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Words: 272571
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 6:55 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Skerry on January 14th, 2014, 10:32 am

I'm sorry to hear that, Turrin. By all means, take your time getting back to us, we aren't going anywhere so don't worry about it.
Skerry
The Volatile One

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Ablation on January 16th, 2014, 8:27 am

Hi guys,

I sent the participants of the Blue Elk Quest a PM but I thought I would put it here as well in case it got lost in anyone's inbox. I am willing to take over the Blue Elk Quest, but you guys have to send me your dreams so there aren't any lose ends ;p
Ablation
Retired Staff

Words: 276726
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2014, 9:22 pm
Office

Postby Drusilla on January 16th, 2014, 9:07 pm

Wow Ablatian! you're here too! (Is minosayaa in another life)
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Words: 272571
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 6:55 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Turrin on January 20th, 2014, 7:58 pm

Hello Everyone

I am back now, but i have a boat load of outstanding threads, so it might take me a week to get them all done. I just wanted to let everyone know, so you are not wondering if i forgot about you. :)

Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Skerry on January 20th, 2014, 8:19 pm

e
Welcome back, Turrin :)

Right I have updates for you people.

The Blue Elk DQ is being taken over by Una Tanta. If you have not done so would you be so kind as to send her your dream prompts. She posted in here under her AS name about it so if that confused you, I've cleared it up. So dream prompts to Una. That also means that y'all can resume dreaming. ;)

The Zulrav winter plot is in the process of being sorted. Elysium has kindly offered to step in and play god so Zulrav will return in the flesh so to speak. I will be posting the open thread for the execution on the 61st when everything is fully worked out.

Due to the need to keep things moving and the lack of reply from anyone at all, I will be continuing the Fire and Water modded thread this week with just Turrin and Alori. It will be done on Thursday so you still have a chance to PM me and apologise profusely for refusing to answer my previous pleas. I will add you then.

As a final note, I am still open for modded threads because no matter how busy I may be on my actual PCs, ST stuff comes first. Besides I have 4 very inactive threads going at the moment so quick replies aren't an issue. I have 2 more threads planned for this season but one will be the open one (drawn out) and the other will involve very fast replies so it'll be wrapped up in a jiffy. The point of my little ramble however, is that you shouldn't be afraid to ask me for modded stuff.

Oh and a happy birthday to Dru. Again :)

e
Skerry
The Volatile One

Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext