Greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings

Postby Haplo on December 10th, 2013, 7:33 pm

Hello to all,
My name is Shawn and I've been writing for many years. Reading has always been my favorite pass time. Like most things in my life i have varying taste on what books i like but when it comes to writing... SciFi and Fantasy have always been my outlet. I've participated in a few Forum RP's before and before that Chat Rp on AOL way back when Dial Up was the only option. I've been gone for awhile, life and babies keeping me busy. I'm back though and ready to dive in.

I'm eager to join this world and like what I have seen so far. I'd love meeting anyone within the world but especially those who write within Wind Reach. I'm open to any useful hints and suggestions and would love to talk story line and character development with anyone interested. My Character sheet is still a work in progress but can be found here. http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic43751.html

Look forward to meeting you guys soon!
Avora Haplo
Haplo
Player

Words: 13901
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2013, 2:28 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Greetings

Postby Ildiko on December 11th, 2013, 7:13 am

Greetings. :D

I have a similar RP background to you.
Our characters will probably never meet this season, but let's get to talking about the future, hmm? ;D

I'LL BE GONE FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK. I'll be back and posting more reliably around Jan.
Ildiko
Player

Words: 22013
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2013, 8:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes