Something witty and intriguing

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Tanis Len on December 24th, 2013, 12:35 am

Hey there. I'm Mel, which is not short for Melissa. My character - Nuala Trist, name liable to change at any minute - is, hopefully, going to be a Zeltivan (Zeltivian?) herbalist and on the side poisoncrafter. Possibly with her own shop, but honestly I'm not entirely sure how the whole business side of things works here, so that's a tentative maybe.

So, yeah. Lovely to meet you all, if there's anyone from Zeltiva around, maybe our characters'll get to meet up at some point?
Tanis Len
Player

Words: 1776
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2013, 11:13 pm
Race: Human

Postby Translucent on December 24th, 2013, 4:22 pm

Welcome to Mizahar Nuala, I am sure you will enjoy Zeltiva. Feel free to ask any questions you have, a part of the forum that might help you is Business Plans There it details your business sheet that you need to fill out for approval etc and so forth :)

Once your Character sheet is written in the CS section you can look in the Matchmaking section for zeltivers or go to Zeltiva itself and look at the player registry :D

Welcome once more :)
Translucent
To be Translucent is to be Vulnerable.

Words: 187106
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2013, 12:59 am
Race: Staff account

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on December 24th, 2013, 6:15 pm

Well hello there fellow Zeltivan!

It's a pleasure to see you join us on Mizahar (and better yet Zeltiva. XD) The idea of your character sounds like a great one, and I hope that it will turn out so.

If you have any questions at all, about anything, you can either go to chat, which is at the top of the page, the Q&A forum, or just simply pm your ST's (such as lovely Translucent here) or players. Everyone is really friendly here so I am 100% positive that someone will help you with your confusions. Another tip, people who have little "Mizahar Mentor" badges under their user name are extremely helpful! They are all uber friendly and know their lore well, so contacting one of them about any questions or concerns shouldn't be any problem.

Well, that's about it for me, I suppose. If you ever need a friendly hand getting to know Zeltiva (or just need a thread partner) I'll be sticking around there for at least a season or two. :)

Good luck and hope you have fun!

~McPainty

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)