Salutations!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Salutations!

Postby Rha'man-Jan Riverwing on December 29th, 2013, 6:06 am

Salutations!

Been RPing over at Roleplayerguild for a good while now, but since the site has been having troubles lately, I'm searching for a new home which can provide me with my prescribed dose of roleplaying. I honestly have to say this site looks a lot better organized, and more appreciative of the complex art of roleplaying. The world you have created so far is luring me in, trapping me in a delicious web of juicy lore. I can only sigh as to why I have not made the discovery of this site sooner.

I'm currently in the process of creating a Nuit, having lost a good bit of sleep on it already. I'll link to my CS in this thread once it's finished. If anybody are looking for someone to RP with in the near to distant future, this introverted man-child isn't shy. At least not very.

Oh, and merry Christmas and all that. I hope you're all living excessively, in celebration of this commercialized holiday. I know I am! *Eats another roast*
Rha'man-Jan Riverwing
A Bit Weird

Words: 3957
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2013, 5:12 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Salutations!

Postby Strings on December 29th, 2013, 8:47 am

Welcome friend!
The Sage is occupied with the unspoken
and acts without effort.
Strings