This is scary. ; _;

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

This is scary. ; _;

Postby Mara Fikes on December 30th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Well, Let me just get to the point. I've always role played in several ways but this is the first. I'm so scared that I will make a fool of myself, Blindly posting things that I'm not even sure of. If anybody can help me get around with things that were not included in the forums that I am unaware of please, Help me. :arrow: :((
Mara Fikes
You feel strength in the experience of pain.

Words: 17185
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2013, 12:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

This is scary. ; _;

Postby Crosspatch on December 30th, 2013, 7:49 pm

Hello Mara!

Firstly welcome. Secondly, don't panic! Mizahar is one great big place that can be daunting for everyone to start with, but with a bit of patience and reading you'll be fine. I'd even say you've reached the first step in our community by just saying "Hello!" :)

The second stop I recommend on your grand adventure - if you have yet to read it - is the welcome PM and the Starting Guide; it has a lot of useful links to use for you to get started, along with a general "How too", including things like making a character, links to the lore and things you need to know. If you're still confused by that then there the friendly staff members here (including myself) who are more than happy to help you out with your questions, plus there is Chat a useful OOC tool for asking real time questions and gaining answers - among other things.

But the most importantly, have fun and enjoy yourself! So welcome to Mizahar and I hope you enjoy your stay!
Crosspatch
The multicoloured bear

Words: 180521
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

This is scary. ; _;

Postby Mara Fikes on December 30th, 2013, 10:16 pm

Thanks a lot Crosspatch, I do really enjoy being able to be part of this huge Roleplay, I'm sure the people here are as welcoming as you say they are. I will try my best to figure my way around everything, I do appreciate everything. Now all I have to do is Roleplay!
:D
Mara Fikes

Character sheet

This is scary. ; _;

Postby Taylani on December 30th, 2013, 10:28 pm

Welcome to Mizahar Mara, and we are really receptive of questions being asked. Better to ask and know then not ask and not know :)
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

This is scary. ; _;

Postby Tapestry on December 31st, 2013, 8:21 pm

Agreed. If you have any questions, we of the colored names are glad to help.

That said, the community is usually pretty friendly to questions as well...don't be afraid to pipe up :)

Welcome to Mizahar
Moderated threads 1/3

PM me! Let's talk plots.
Tapestry
Let me Weave you a Tale

Words: 60922
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2013, 7:45 pm
Race: Staff account

This is scary. ; _;

Postby Mara Fikes on December 31st, 2013, 9:43 pm

Thanks guys, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. Of course I wouldn't be able to do it without the help of you guys so, Thanks.
Mara Fikes

Character sheet