[Insert Original Introduction Title Here]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Pletious on January 10th, 2014, 3:16 pm

Hey there folks! I'm Pletious. Nice to meet'cha. I've been RPing for around eight years now, but I'm a complete noob when it comes to forum roleplay. All of my experience lies in the WoW universe, so I definitely have some adjusting to do! I was recommended Mizahar by a friend of mine on a WoW private server which I also frequent. I must admit, I was ( and still am ) completely blown away with the effort put into creating this fantastical world that I'm about to enter. I'll be sure to contribute as best I can. ^_^
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Pletious
Magnus Lupus

Words: 208
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2014, 2:52 pm
Race: Kelvic

Postby Translucent on January 10th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Welcome Pletious to Mizahar! The lore and detail can be a lot to take in right now but it is totally worth it! If you have any questions feel free to post or to poke anyone with a colored name (or anyone with the medal -Mentor- beside their names).
Translucent
To be Translucent is to be Vulnerable.

Words: 187106
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2013, 12:59 am
Race: Staff account

Postby Pletious on January 10th, 2014, 6:35 pm

Thank you very much! ^_^ I most certainly will.
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Pletious
Magnus Lupus

Words: 208
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2014, 2:52 pm
Race: Kelvic

Postby Neyasi Tillandsia on January 10th, 2014, 10:13 pm

Neyasi Tillandsia

_
>:O
Hai there. >:3
Welcome to Mizahar! I'm actually fairly new myself. New, as in, first account+only ten posts new.
Just to let you know, the character sheet is quite possibly the most time-consuming activity I've ever partaken in, besides school. But it's fun, if you like to write.
WoW? c: Hehe, my family's just a giant WoW geekazoid clan. Still, I've never found much use for role playing specifically on there, at least not in the post-by-post style, which I know some people undoubtedly partake in.
If you need someone to role play with when you're ready, I'm utterly devoid of role play, and just a PM away.
I should warn you, though, that I'm currently based in the Eyktol city of Ahnatep. If you want to role play, that is.
If you just want to chat, I accept PMs of those kind as well. c:
And that's really all I've got, since I'm still new.
:P
Neyasi Tillandsia
Watch out for the spider on the wall...

Words: 43410
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2014, 12:52 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes