Hello guys.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello guys.

Postby Yarth on January 21st, 2014, 1:48 pm

I recently joined after reading some D&D and remembering this site name which i also visited in the distant past. I steadily took a liking to roleplaying over the years and thus i joined the forum, but my knowledge is lacking so i need to catch up by reading the wiki and churning out a good PC sheet.

I also run as DM/GM for an RTD, but that's on an other forum.Hopefully i will enjoy it here as i do there.
Yarth
Player

Words: 153
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2014, 1:41 pm
Race: Jamoura

Hello guys.

Postby Traverse on January 22nd, 2014, 2:20 pm

Welcome Yarth!

I see you picked a Jamoura as your race, which is in my opinion, AN AWESOME choice. They are a very fascinating and under utilized race here on Mizahar, so seeing a new one is always exciting!

Take your time and have fun making your CS, and I hope you have a wonderful time on Mizahar!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)