Just Another Introduction

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Tyrek on January 22nd, 2014, 3:48 am

What up everyone, I'm the guy who has been pestering you all with start-up questions in the chatroom. For those of you who don't know me, well, hello.

I wanna give a quick shout out to all of you that helped me out because I wanted to bash my brains in a few times trying to figure out where to get started. I appreciated your help.

Anyways, I'm stoked to get started as soon as my CS is approved. I absolutely love writing and once I kicked my gaming addiction (SWTOR, what can you do), I had to get my fix somewhere. I have recently been around Star Wars Combine which is a RPG/collaborative storytelling web browser game. But I wanted something less video game and more of the art of writing with a community to enjoy it with. So here I am.

I pumped to get to know all you and to dive in head first. C'ya all around!
When precision fails just blow everything up.
Tyrek
Player

Words: 30023
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2014, 6:10 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Postby Traverse on January 22nd, 2014, 2:32 pm

Hey Tyrek and welcome to Miz!

Ahh SWTOR, those were some fun times...errr :embarrassed:

Anyway, from the sounds of it, you're already getting yourself settled in, but good luck on your CS review, and safe travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)