Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Venere on February 27th, 2014, 4:29 am

Hi, I am Venere, This is just a quick hello. So, Its been quick! Thanks for reading,
Venere
Player

Words: 798
Joined roleplay: February 27th, 2014, 3:54 am
Race: Human

Hello!

Postby Reven Heath on February 27th, 2014, 5:08 am

Hey there :)

I not only wanted to introduce myself but also to say welcome to Mizahar! My name is Reven and I'm a fairly new player just like yourself. I hope developing your character is going well for you, I had a bit of an adventure creating my character sheet so I understand how challenging it can be. If you ever have any questions or concerns, there are a ton of people on the site that would be more than happy to assist you with anything you need help on. If you want to pop into chat or head over to the Q&A Forum whenever you need help, there will always be someone there to take care of you. I hope you have a great adventure and a wonderful time developing your character. :)

Happy writing!
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Words: 213556
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 2:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes