My regards

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

My regards

Postby Dordei on February 27th, 2014, 10:15 am

It's a pleasure to be here and an exciting thing for me to be getting back into writing. I'm rusty from lack of practice, but I've gone over the lore, cranked out a character sheet, and I'm eager to get into this.

I'm eighteen, I'm attending college in Michigan for the winter season, and I'm dying (albeit only a little) on the inside due to having absolutely zero English literature courses. While I'm not the best, I really do love writing and can only look forward to getting better. I started roleplaying from a young age and ever since I first started typing on a keyboard, the damned words simply won't stop spilling out of my fingers.

These past two months being heavily ignored.

My character will be sprouting her little roots in Zeltiva. I like scholars. I like the whole idea and principle behind them. Especially Mizahar's.

Hope to write with you soon when I find out more / things are concrete. :)
Last edited by Dordei on April 23rd, 2014, 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dordei
Carnivore of Worlds

Words: 7573
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2013, 8:34 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

My regards

Postby Radiant on February 27th, 2014, 11:34 am

A solid introduction, Fahim! Have a great time in Mizahar! Should you have any questions, feel free to ask in the Questions and answers forum!
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

My regards

Postby Alech Shariiv on February 27th, 2014, 11:23 pm

I would love to welcome you to this wonderful part of the internet. I joined ages ago, as you can see, but had to disappear until recently. I love and still love it here at Mizahar. The lore and people are fantastic. I do hope you stick around, and I am fascinated by your character. It could be fun if our characters met. Perhaps yours could teach Alech about self discipline or something once your PC is completed. Who knows.

Can't wait to see what happens for you at this site, and I hope to catch you around.
Alech Shariiv
Player

Words: 4969
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2012, 4:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

My regards

Postby Reven Heath on February 28th, 2014, 3:23 am

Hi there!

I wanted to drop by and say welcome! Mizahar is definitely the place to be if you want to invest time into writing. It's awesome to see you're as much into writing as I am and I definitely hope to see you around the forum! If you have any trouble with any of the Lore, there are tons of people around that would be more than happy to help you. I hope you have a great time here! Happy writing :)
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Words: 213556
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 2:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes