Wass'up

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Wass'up

Postby Endiir Demaris on April 23rd, 2014, 1:19 pm

Wass'up

I am Endiir and I am new... obviously.

I came across Mizahar by pure chance and I'm certainly glad I did happen across it, I'm loving the concept of real character development and the intricate detail of the world. I look forward to meeting you guys and I do hope you enjoy RP'ing with me in the near future.

I may not have my Character Profile up for some time, as I generally like to loiter about and learn the ropes before I get stuck into something, but I should have it done in a couple of days. But who knows, maybe I'll get excitable and rush one this evening.

Ciao for now,
Endiir.
Endiir Demaris
Player

Words: 1596
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Wass'up

Postby Bitt on April 24th, 2014, 1:11 am

Welcome to the site Endiir!

If your computer doesn't overload from all of the open tabs, I look forward to seeing you on the site! If you have any quick questions, don't hesitate to hop onto chat. The people there are very friendly and helpful!

Kind Regards,

(Squire) Bitt

"Bitt's Speech" | Bitt's Thoughts | NPC

Signature Credits: Yuri
Bitt
The Squire

Words: 115508
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 9:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Wass'up

Postby Ricky Maze on April 24th, 2014, 2:17 am

Welcome to Mizahar Endiir! No need to rush the creation of your character, as well all loved thoroughly developed characters. :)

If you have any questions then feel free to ask, we're all friendly here so you won't find any of us biting soon. As far as RPing goes, can't wait to see how you get started!
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Wass'up

Postby Shijara on April 25th, 2014, 4:01 pm

I want to take a moment to say hello and welcome you to the site!

I'm Shijara, but most call me Shi. lol I definitely know how exciting it can be to want to just jump in, but fore me I was more intimidated. I was pretty nervous I was going to mess something up, but overall, everyone was really cool and seeing what they created was inspiring. I got over my nerves and here I am. I've got three characters now and I've only been here since February. xD

If you need anything let me know! Also, super excited to see what you come up with. I know you'll do great!
TO MY WONDERFUL PARTNERS: You guys are the best.
Shijara
Soul Stealer

Words: 95233
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2014, 8:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes