Hi!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi!

Postby Serenity Kora on May 2nd, 2014, 11:12 am

I've been lurking around this site for a week now, wondering whether I should create an account and I finally decided to! (Yay!)

I found this site while looking for bbc codes and got sidetracked by all the extensive lore. I was very impressed by all of the work and effort put into building Mizahar (though this meant a bucket-load of reading for me)

I have roleplayed in the past, but usually on sites where it is free or jump in roleplays. The only other site I've roleplayed on which was as exclusive as this, was in reality and post-apocalyptic. I wouldn't say I am great at roleplaying, as often I manage to leave out some strange important detail.

I already know this is going to be a lot of fun :) (returns to the twenty tabs that is open) Thanks for reading!
I'm going to be away for the next couple of days, so sorry in advance to anyone this affects :)
Serenity Kora
Player

Words: 12442
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2014, 9:20 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hi!

Postby Nilika on May 2nd, 2014, 11:35 am

Welcome to Mizahar Kora. Ooo another Konti. Feel free to ask people questions. Most people on chat can help you or go to the Question Answer section or the Lore (most likely there). Have fun!
Sig by the lovely Trickster
Threads Currently Roleplaying With Others: 4/6
Due to RL, replying and making threads will be slow for a month or so. Sorry for inconvenience.
Nilika
Your Sorrow is Mine Also

Words: 77568
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2013, 12:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi!

Postby Xira Hezmek on May 2nd, 2014, 7:20 pm

Welcome!
Good to have you here. :)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any mod or player. Make sure you read your welcome PM. Other then that, enjoy your stay!

May you prosper and thrive in Mizahar. :)
Dear Graders: I collect location lore!
Xira Hezmek
Here's the mail it never fails.

Words: 227264
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Hi!

Postby Serenity Kora on May 3rd, 2014, 3:42 am

Thankyou so much guys!

I do have one question about my character though, I've read to have a Konti Gift for my character, they have to be born in Mura (like my character), however, before putting it on my character profile, do I have to finalize it at the help desk?
I'm going to be away for the next couple of days, so sorry in advance to anyone this affects :)
Serenity Kora
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hi!

Postby Nilika on May 3rd, 2014, 3:45 am

Yes :D
Sig by the lovely Trickster
Threads Currently Roleplaying With Others: 4/6
Due to RL, replying and making threads will be slow for a month or so. Sorry for inconvenience.
Nilika
Your Sorrow is Mine Also

Words: 77568
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2013, 12:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi!

Postby Serenity Kora on May 3rd, 2014, 4:18 am

Okay, thankyou so much!
Serenity Kora
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes