Alyra's Templates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This special forum hosts post templates. If you post here, your posts automatically generate a Post Template Drop Down Menu below the title, description, and tag for anywhere you post throughout the game. Each post in your Post Template Thread becomes a separate selection in your new drop down menu which when selected automatically copies your code into your new post. This forum is the perfect place for all player style codes, box codes, and pretty frames! Please note the first post in each Player's thread must be titled as "Playername's Templates". Each player gets only one thread per account in this forum. Each post within your individual threads can be titled as per the Template's description such as "Blue OOC" etc. [Size Rules For Templates]

Alyra's Templates

Postby Alyra on May 31st, 2014, 4:08 am

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, I never should have called but my head is to the wall and I'm lonely.

"And if you'd a'took to me like a gull takes to the wind,"

Well, I'd a'jumped from my tree and I'd a'danced like the king of the eyesores and the rest of our lives would a'fared well. God speed all the bakers at dawn, may they all cut their thumbs, and bleed into their buns 'til they melt away. I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or a flaming fields, am I too dumb to refine?

Last edited by Alyra on July 6th, 2014, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thoughts ~.~ Common ~.~ Tukant (0000BF) ~.~ Kontinese (FFFFFF)
Piraen
Alyra
Player

Words: 70686
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2012, 7:52 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Grade Awarded

Postby Alyra on June 15th, 2014, 4:29 am

Character 1 :
Skills
Observation 1

Lores
  • Fun
  • Little
  • Thingies

Penalties & Awards
N/A

Character 2 :
Skills
Observation 1

Lores
  • Fun
  • Little
  • Thingies

Penalties & Awards
N/A

Additional Comments :
Great job! This was such a fun read.

Don't forget to delete your request from the queue and, of course, if you have any questions or concerns about your grade, feel free to send me a PM so we can get everything straightened out!

Last edited by Alyra on July 6th, 2014, 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Piraen
Alyra
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Grading in Progress

Postby Alyra on June 15th, 2014, 4:50 am

Grading in Progress!

I'm currently grading your thread, so check back here within the next 24 hours for your spoils! If you have any questions or concerns about the process, don't hesitate to shoot a PM my way.

Piraen
Alyra
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

OOC

Postby Alyra on June 17th, 2014, 3:49 pm

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, I never should have called but my head is to the wall and I'm lonely. And if you'd a'took to me like a gull takes to the wind, well, I'd a'jumped from my tree and I'd a'danced like the king of the eyesores and the rest of our lives would a'fared well. God speed all the bakers at dawn, may they all cut their thumbs, and bleed into their buns 'til they melt away. I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or a flaming fields, am I too dumb to refine?

Piraen
Alyra
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Journal Post

Postby Alyra on June 28th, 2014, 5:29 pm

Title and Date

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, I never should have called but my head is to the wall and I'm lonely. And if you'd a'took to me like a gull takes to the wind, well, I'd a'jumped from my tree and I'd a'danced like the king of the eyesores and the rest of our lives would a'fared well. God speed all the bakers at dawn, may they all cut their thumbs, and bleed into their buns 'til they melt away. I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or a flaming fields, am I too dumb to refine?

Piraen
Alyra
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Brown Hair

Postby Alyra on July 26th, 2014, 2:08 am

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, I never should have called but my head is to the wall and I'm lonely.

Well, I'd a'jumped from my tree and I'd a'danced like the king of the eyesores and the rest of our lives would a'fared well. God speed all the bakers at dawn, may they all cut their thumbs, and bleed into their buns 'til they melt away. I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or a flaming fields, am I too dumb to refine?

Last edited by Alyra on August 13th, 2014, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Piraen
Alyra
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Teach Me

Postby Alyra on July 26th, 2014, 4:47 am

Last edited by Alyra on November 10th, 2014, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Piraen
Alyra
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Trans

Postby Alyra on July 26th, 2014, 8:59 pm

Piraen
Alyra
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Combat

Postby Alyra on July 30th, 2014, 10:58 pm

Piraen
Alyra
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes