[Zeltiva AST Office- Fractale] Lost In The Equations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Fractale on June 12th, 2014, 9:34 pm

Welcome to my office!
This is where I'll be keeping a list of any threads I'll be moderating, interventions I have placed and other such things.

Grading
If your looking to submit a request for grading or a job wage request please submit them here. We'll get to it as soon as we can and thank you for your patience.

Moderated Threads
If you'd like to apply for a moderated thread with me this is where you can apply I will be accepting a maximum of three at a time. You may also place any questions or reminders you have concerning such threads here for me if I have not responded to your PM (which is highly unlikely).

Moderated Thread Application:
Code: Select all
Name:
List of PC's involved:
Plot/Purpose:
Additional Notes:

Final Note
Once your concerns or questions have been addressed please delete or edit your post ASAP as I would like to keep this office spick and span.

Modded Threads: 0/3

The avatar is a mixture of both the MC from the anime Fractale and a fractal as a background for those interested.
Fractale
Retired Staff

Words: 7968
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2014, 10:36 pm
Race: Staff account

Postby Fractale on June 12th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Moderated Threads :

-None at current time

Interventions :

-None at current time

Modded Threads: 0/3

The avatar is a mixture of both the MC from the anime Fractale and a fractal as a background for those interested.
Fractale
Retired Staff

Words: 7968
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2014, 10:36 pm
Race: Staff account