Rake Says Hello to the World!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Rakael Fel'duun on June 19th, 2014, 9:56 pm

Hello Mizaharians! Was just exploring the absolutely huge assortment of thread categories when I crossed the Introductions! So, here is my introduction for all of you folks to enjoy!

1.) As you can see, my display name is Rakael, and for those of you who like to use nicknames, Rake works just fine.

2.) I have fairly moderate roleplaying experience, but not much with post-by-post.

3.) I ran by Mizahar while I was site surfing for roleplay websites. The atmosphere and genre greatly appealed to me, and so I decided to make an account! Honestly, it is the most professional roleplaying site I've discovered.

4.) I haven't had much if not any experience in post-by-post roleplaying, but I am sure it will be my favorite. I enjoy writing, and this website will grant me what I need to create vivid and exciting scenes.

5.) I very much enjoy writing in the fantasy genre, especially with such originality. I am one to write about travelling, as the idea of survival away from cities and towns thrills me.

6.) My favorite part about Mizahar would have to be the professional and appropriate atmosphere. This website looks very organized and clean from other websites I've discovered.

7.) I don't think anything has really frustrated me so far about Mizahar. Maybe the complicated web of categories and working with these text boxes. Other than that, this website is fine by all means.

8.) I would like to improve my writing and collaborative skills by joining Mizahar. A project for me to work on really help me to fill in the time.

9.) I may not have explored enough to decide what I'd like to see expanded. Everything I've seen already is expanded as much as I could think.

10.) I am a very fast learner. I'll surely find my way around this website soon enough! I also greatly enjoy drawing, and so I will most likely create my own pictures to post on threads.

I'll be quick to finish my Character Sheet, and I can't wait to be out on the playing field with the rest of you! I suspect my time at Mizahar will be the best!
Rakael Fel'duun
Dedicated Protector, Imperative Wanderer

Words: 1431
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2014, 8:55 pm
Race: Akalak

Postby Radiant on June 20th, 2014, 4:28 pm

Hello! I'm Radiant, DS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there! :D Don't worry, we don't bite.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)