A new face

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A new face

Postby Lythena on July 3rd, 2014, 8:19 am

Hello! I'm Lyth, I've been an RP'r in many MMO games and have some experience with forum roleplay from a few years back. It's been ages since I've stepped into RP again, but lately I've felt the urge to give it another go. I started looking around for an original, fun world to step into and Mizahar seemed the best by far. The extensive and original lore that you guys have already set up is very impressive, and to be honest mildly overwhelming at first :D

My favourite RP style is combat RP. I like playing a female warrior wielding broadswords and the likes, and because of this I'd like to ask my first question. Is there any city that seems the go-to place for someone like that? Maybe a combat experienced female human whom has been somewhat inactive in the combat area as of late, but keeping her strength and swordskills in check in her free time while she works to earn a living? As I said the amount of choices you guys have set up already somewhat overwhelmed me, hence the question. I was already thinking of something like Syrilas but I'm unsure how well received she'd be if she would be shown wielding her broadsword on her back in broad daylight by the knights..

Either way, I'm very impressed by the world you guys have set up and I look forward to having the opportunity to be a part of that. If you guys have some must-know things regarding the kind of character I'm planning to create, please do share :)

∞Lyth
Lythena
Player

Words: 12719
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 8:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

A new face

Postby Radiant on July 3rd, 2014, 11:49 am

Hello! I'm Radiant, DS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Also, you can be a warrior woman in Syliras just fine. ;) You can spar and train in the Fighter's Pit, Bronze Woods, etc. take part in quests, and so on.

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there! :D Don't worry, we don't bite.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

A new face

Postby Lythena on July 3rd, 2014, 12:52 pm

Sounds like Syliras is a good bet then! Looking forward to it :)
Lythena
Player

Words: 12719
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 8:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

A new face

Postby Gossamer on July 7th, 2014, 6:18 pm

Hi Lythena-

I wanted to give you a personal welcome. Its always nice to see folks familiar with RPGs and MMO's drop in and decide to stay a while. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions. My PM box and the Help Desk is always wide open for folks that need help. :) PS.. not to be a snark but you need an avatar to technically be a new face!

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)