Helloooo :D

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Lexi on July 20th, 2014, 1:07 am

hey so I am Lexi and I love creative writing and fantasy!

I live in England and I am 17 years old. I cant wait to start my new character Méa (M-ay-er and have lots of adventures with her :D

I'm new to this whole RP'ing stuff so you'll have to bear with me. Also if i make spelling or grammar mistakes its either because I'm writing really fast OR I'm writing in the dark like I am now. 2:07am xD haha

ANYWAYZ

thanks for wasting 30 secs-1 min of your time reading this,
Hope to talk soon :)
_Lex :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Lexi
Kéa

Words: 1273
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 12:02 am
Race: Kelvic

Postby Adelaide Sitai on July 20th, 2014, 12:42 pm

Greetings Lexi!

Welcome to Mizahar... it's a great site for RP and, if you put in the effort (developing your character properly, for example) you will have a great deal of fun. :)

On another note, your profile name is supposed to be the same as your character name, so I advise you to change things accordingly. I also took a look at your Character Sheet and thought you might also like to check out the starting guide again - specifically the bit about skills - and the Kelvic Lore. You could also take a look at other people's approved Character Sheets in order to give you an idea of where and what you can improve.

Starting Guide

Kelvic

Good luck! If you have any questions, I will answer them as best I can. Otherwise, contact a member of Liaisons or a storyteller. There's even a help desk.
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)