Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Rayrian on July 28th, 2014, 4:07 am

Hello, my name's Rachel, and I'm relatively new at roleplaying. I've played Lord of the Rings Online before and Hogwarts Regenerated (which was my only other experience with a play-by-post RPG).

I found Mizahar through googling "fantasy rpg" and I wanted to find a fantasy rpg because I love to write fantasy stories... but I often get distracted if I try to write my own novel.

So far (which isn't far but still...) Mizahar seems like a perfect place as a creative outlet. I'm still very confused as to how I begin roleplaying and I'm just warning you guys I'm going to be insanely awkward for a while until I get the hang of it XD But I'm excited to interact with new people and contribute to this very original site!
Rayrian
Player

Words: 258
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2014, 3:51 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Hello!

Postby Adelaide Sitai on July 28th, 2014, 9:40 am

Hello Rachel and welcome to Mizahar!
It's a great site, with some very well developed lore within a really nice community. Naturally, the lore can be a bit difficult to get your head around immediately since it's unlike any other fantasy RP and there's an awful lot of it.

Just remember to read the Lore and the Starting Guide thoroughly in order to get off to the best start.

Inarta
Starting Guide

Good Luck and have fun with it! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. :D
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Hello!

Postby Aerion on August 1st, 2014, 8:00 am

I actually found this site by googling 'Medieval Roleplay' so I know how you feel there. :) This amazing site has been here for awhile, but I only just found it about a month ago. Which is actually good because if I had found it before I would have been too intimidated by both the complexity and how well people write on here. ^^' Which I still am, but I try not to let it stop me now. :)

If you're ever in Syliras or if you want to ask me a question, which I will answer to the best of my abiity, feel free to shoot me a pm! :D
"The kind find it hard to write rude words, the opposite is also true, the rude find it hard to write kind words. Once you understand which you are, make the decision of who you WANT to be."

"We all know that the good guys win, but it's how they win, that makes the story."

Character Sheet: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic50547.html
Aerion
Player

Words: 46884
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2014, 8:43 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets