Training

Konami is recviving training from an unlikely characer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Training

Postby Konami Frostfawn on September 16th, 2014, 6:32 pm

" Then teach me the skills that would be better suited for Ravok" He would say as his eyes would go into a clam blue color as he stretched and yawned. " We can go to the travelers inn where I am staying for the season" he asked as he looked down. " Well where will they take my sister if not to Ravok?" he says as he is confused?

Konami would then stand up and snap his fingers and jaxs would stand beside him and would wag his tail. He smiles at jax and the little pycon before him. He would reach into his left pocket and would pull out 4 different nuts and tosses 2 of them to jaxs and ate the other two. After finishing the nuts he would then start to head down the street to the inn and would open the door to his room and would fall onto the bed and jaxs would jump up also. Konami would then take his bag off and would start to fall a sleep next to jax his dog.

He would sleep for eight chimes past mid day since he hasn't slept in a while. On the other hand jax would wake up and wouldn't move from the bed until I had woken up. Jax would look at the bag and would watch the door and window if anyone would come into the room of a stranger.
Konami Frostfawn
Player

Words: 6484
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2014, 3:13 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Training

Postby Nightmare on September 16th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Intervention

Hello!
Unfortunately Konami Frostfawn is ineligible to play in Syliras nor the rest of Mizahar until he resolves the Intervention on his Character Sheet. When you have fixed this problem PM me and you may continue playing in this thread.

This thread is now locked.
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous