Hello, noob here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, noob here

Postby Byron Weston on October 2nd, 2014, 4:14 am

Hello everyone :D

I'm new to the site and to rping as well but hoping with this site and the people I will learn and grow fast, but I haven't seen so much work go into a dedicated site like this, it's awesome just a bit scary lol.

Anyway hope to rp with some of you guys soon!
Byron Weston
Player

Words: 696
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2014, 3:55 am
Race: Human

Hello, noob here

Postby Aerer on October 2nd, 2014, 2:22 pm

Welcome!

Glad to see you're just as excited as I was (and still am) when I originally found Mizahar. There is a lot of lore and a lot of things to wrap your head around so the terrifying and overwhelmed vibe is nothing unexpected. :) Spending the extra effort is worth it, however, as it tends to offer a more dedicated fanbase with people who are here to spin fantastic tales.

Please do not hesitate with any questions you might have! The introductory page is very detailed so check there first but everyone is more then happy to help a new person get sorted out.

See you around!
Aerer
Player

Words: 42682
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2014, 1:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook