Hey ya'll

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey ya'll

Postby Aesil on October 21st, 2014, 5:08 am

Howdy,

Just sayin' hi, and starting an Inartan character. I like to do this stuff to keep up on my writing skills, and was looking for a community that keeps current in their storytelling. Lots of them seem to flop after a couple months, and this one seems to be going strong!

Anyway, cheers!

Aesil
Aesil
Player

Words: 2399
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2014, 10:10 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Hey ya'll

Postby Nightmare on October 26th, 2014, 7:46 am

Hello!

Welcome to Mizahar! Indeed! Mizahar has now had consistent activity, and I don't mean to boast, for about five years now running on six. It takes a lot of work to keep things running smoothing, but much of the moderators and storytellers job is really enjoyable! We've had our ups and downs, but things seem to be moving along regardless. :) I hope you enjoy yourself in Mizahar, it is a great place to write and make friends.

Have fun!

Credit Lenz for the box code
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)