Hello Again

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Again

Postby Tanna on March 15th, 2015, 5:49 am

Hello fine Mizaharians!

My name is Kel and it has been some time since I was last here. Sadly, I was unable to do much during my previous foray due to rl issues that resulted in me leaving the country for a year and a half. Now, after two hectic years, things are finally settling back down and I'm finally getting my life back... which means I'm keen to write so if you are interested, let me know!

Having previously been here as Abhaya, I had considered picking back up where I had dropped her. After further consideration, I realise I'm simply not quite in the right headspace to tackle the heavy character I intend on her being, nor will I truly have the time to dedicate to building her like I had planned. Instead, I've started working on Tanna, here, a far more light-hearted and flexible character that I feel will help me shake off the rust and get my back into the swing of things with greater ease. I'm very stoked to be back here in this wonderful lore-packed place and I cannot wait to start writing again!

Have a beautiful day, everyone :)

OH YEAH -- Is there anywhere I can go to read up on key events that have happened over the past? I remember there was the Djed Storm.. and I think I recently read in someone's CS there was a virus (plague??) I'd love to feel more clued in on past happenings if at all possible!! Must integrate these into history/flashbacks/etc -makes gimme hands- Thanks so much x
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hello Again

Postby Orin Fenix on March 15th, 2015, 10:19 am

Hi Tanna! Welcome back to us. I don't know about the plague but this has some information about the Djed storm that might be helpful. I don't know where you might be starting out, but if we're ever in the same city I'd be happy to thread with you.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Hello Again

Postby Khida on March 15th, 2015, 1:48 pm

Good to see you again! If we work out to be in the same places, I would be happy to finally thread with you. :)

I don't think there's a systematic listing of events, unfortunately. You can PM the local ST if there is one. For a place that doesn't have an ST, sometimes you can backtrack through the domain's old calendars. You can also ask in the OOC thread, or maybe PM some players in the area who've been around a while. If you need history for Endrykas, I can help with that.

Welcome back!
Spring threads: 2/5 .. | .. Season Goals .. | .. GradersMaxed skill: Observation.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello Again

Postby Tanna on March 16th, 2015, 5:49 am

Orin:
Thank you so much for that link! I knew there were morsels of information floating about somewhere <3 Truly appreciate it.

I see you have done an amazing job getting your character started and, I will admit, I have been creeping on your threads. I'd absolutely love to thread Tanna and Orin at some point :) I plan on her being presently in Syliras so it can happen! I just need to finish the remaining three sections of her CS and then I'll be ready to go. Cannot wait!

Khida:
First off hello <333 I'm so happy to see you are still around and active and wonderful as ever!! I very much look forward to finally writing with you! Hope you have been well :) I intend on doing some flashback stuff for Tanna in the Sea of Grass and Cyphrus, in general, so I'll let you know what years she's there for so we can maybe see if Khida was around then as well, yeah? I will definitely be in touch

Thank you both, you've made me even more excited to be back :3
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes