Hi!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi!

Postby Drifa on May 13th, 2015, 8:04 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
--Drifa is fine, I tend to change my call name on every RP website I've been on so nothing is particularly familiar

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
--I started roleplaying when I was nine on a few warrior cat websites. That was eleven years ago. I have an on-again off-again romance with roleplaying websites; I've been apart of many that have died around me. In others, the community was not welcoming. My favorite was a tightly knit brand new roleplaying game that felt like family. It died six or seven years ago. Anyway, extensive roleplaying experience, I would say.

3. How did you find us?
Googled "forum based RPG games" on a whim one afternoon while taking a break from writing a lab report for my instrumental chemistry class.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
--I roleplay third person and prefer to do so. I tend to prefer threads with greater amounts of talking and action rather than just describing scenery. I find that in particularly long winded posts I get bored reading about the sunset. Don't just use fillers.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
--I write out anything, to be honest. I've had to roleplay just about every scenario in a variety of different life forms from challenges for land in horse role plays to romantic interludes for humans.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
--the depth of information; it is overwhelming but a pleasant thing to see so much work poured into something

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
--the depth of information

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
--just a community where I can express my creative side. As a chemistry major I don't get to do a lot of that. Friends within the community would be nice as well.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
--some of the lore perhaps
Drifa
Player

Words: 12248
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2015, 4:56 am
Race: Mixed blood

Hi!

Postby Jessor Yellowmoss on May 14th, 2015, 1:25 am

Hey Drifa!
I know we've met through character matchmaking and such, but I wanted to be able to extend an invitation that I extend to most new members; if you have any trouble with the vast lore, or with anything else on the website, feel free to drop me a PM or pop into chat.

Alternately, if you just need a friend, my PM box is open for that too. I love receiving PMs, so even just popping by to say "hi" is appreciated.

I hope you have a good time on Mizahar. :)
Jessor Yellowmoss Image
Jessor Yellowmoss
Ride the Winds

Words: 41781
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2014, 1:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes