Hello's

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello's

Postby Dakako on May 25th, 2015, 10:25 pm

This is my first time joining a role play. I was always afraid to show my writing to other people, as english isn't my mother tongue and there is so many words to learn and style to develop :) I hope I'll do good in here, and enjoy the time spent~ Looking forward to meet someone on this forum! And talk at least!
Dakako
Player

Words: 2072
Joined roleplay: May 25th, 2015, 2:15 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Hello's

Postby Jessor Yellowmoss on May 26th, 2015, 2:12 pm

Hello there! Welcome to Mizahar!

We have several players here who didn't originally speak English, and sometimes they end up being the best writers because of their dedication to learning the language and making it perfect. And if you do make a mistake, most of the people here are quite friendly, so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you have any questions about the lore or anything on the site, feel free to drop me a pm and I'll do my best to answer it for you. Otherwise, have fun, and drop me a pm if you ever end up in Sunberth.
Jessor Yellowmoss Image
Jessor Yellowmoss
Ride the Winds

Words: 41781
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2014, 1:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello's

Postby Tanna on May 26th, 2015, 11:26 pm

Hey!

I've been meaning to post here but, like Jessor said above, welcome!

I can't tell you how many times I have encountered brilliant writers whose English is their second (or third) language and I'm always so in awe of them and have endless respect for you all. I mean, I struggle and English is my only language ;D And Mizahar is a really great place to show off your writing! The members and staff are really lovely and encouraging when it comes to helping others become better writers so I'm really glad you wound up here.

One thing I will mention is that it may be best to start out in a more popular city. Unfortunately, Avanthal has been fairly dead since the beginning of the year so it's unlikely you'll be able to write with others there :c Maybe take a look at nearby cities or see which ones appeal most to Dakako and his skills?

Good luck! I'm still new but I can try and help as best I can if you have any further questions c:
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hello's

Postby Dakako on May 27th, 2015, 11:15 pm

Thank you all!

I'm trying to soak the lore up, but I have to get the feel.
I did go through my PC again, and changed my character sheet quite a lot!
I had people help me on chat and I really am grateful for that.

I'm going to start on beginning of next season, and I can barely wait :=)
In the time being, I'll get to know more people ^^
Dakako
Player

Words: 2072
Joined roleplay: May 25th, 2015, 2:15 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet