Closed A Run In [Kavala]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

A Run In [Kavala]

Postby Zephari on July 11th, 2015, 4:42 am

47th of Summer, outside The Blue Bull

Stumbling out of the pub, greeted by the late night glow of riverfall's lights, Zephari hunched over a low wall and let out a giggle, then a small burp. Her head swirled with drunkenness, and she slowly steadied herself against the wall, taking in her surroundings. It was probably about two or three chimes past sundown, which is when Zephari had entered the bar. Knowing she was too drunk to do anything else tonight the benshira started slowly working her way home.

It took a couple of tries for her to get going in the right direction, but she eventually started heading back towards the windswept condo complex. She had walked this route a hundred times now, but in her state it felt like a maze. Taking at least three wrong turns, it ended up taking her on a longer and around-about route back, which unfortunately wasn't exactly a good thing. She was nearing the Velvet Curtain, when she notice that she was being tailed.

Two Akalaks, of the usual heavily muscled build were standing shoulder to shoulder in the small pathway behind her. Zephari had no idea how long they had been behind her, since her senses were very dulled. To a sober person it would be obvious that these men meant bad news, but Zephari simply smiled and waved happily. Turning back to her way home, she stayed unaware of the two giant blue men slowly closing the distance between them and her.

"What are you doing out so late lass?" the smaller of the two asked, a sly grin on his face. Both of them out sized the woman by at least 100 pounds, and between the two of them they effectively made a roadblock behind Zephari. Jumping slightly, she turned around, startled by how close they were to her now.

"Walking home from...." she paused for a second, gathering her jumbled thoughts, "The Blue Bull! I was at The Blue Bull and I'm trying to get home!" she said excitedly, proud of herself for being able to say that so easily. She then looked around her, and realized she was in fact in the wrong quadrant of the city, and didn't know which direction she needed to go to get home.

"But it seems I am not where I am supposed to be... Could you fine gentlemen point me the way home?" she asked, not remembering to tell them where she lived. She wobbled on her weak legs, and leaned up again the wall of the alley she was standing in with the Akalaks.

The two Akalaks nodded to each other, and smiled darkly. They slowly approached Zephari, and each took one of her hands firmly, and started guiding her back the way she came, away from the windswept condos. She quickly realized it was the wrong way, and she started squirming, trying to get the two men to let go. They kept their grip very firm, and started dragging her along when Zephari resisted.

"Let me go you shyke heads! This is the wrong way!" Zephari demanded, trying to kick at the smaller one's leg. He simply twisted her arm to make her stop, and continued to drag her along. Screaming for help Zephari was dragged further away from her home.

OOC NoteSorry this is a little iffy, I am outa practice. I hope you can look past the bad writing and respond to this. If you don't want to do this thread anymore since it took me so long to get done, thats fine, just PM me.

This is the color of speech.
This is the color of thought.
Zephari
The Collector

Words: 107646
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2015, 7:27 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)