Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Syd Yssarin on July 31st, 2015, 2:41 am

Hi, I guess you can call me Syd (or should I use my actual name for out-of-character stuff???). I've always been a fan of rpgs, but I've never been able to play anything quite like this. I'm very excited to see how this goes. I really love writing poetry and short stories in my free time (which has waned since I started college). My style of writing is influenced by philosophy (because I'm a philosophy nerd haha). So if I am ever too verbose or pompous, let me know :). Also, I have ADD so I tend to ramble in my writing.

I am a huge fan of the RollPlay streams on twitch and youtube and wanted to find a forum based rpg that could satiate my appetite for conjuring up stories and help me develop my writing skills. Not sure what else to say, but I'll try to be posting as much as I can, though I may be posting less when I start school again.

My experience is lacking, though I was part of a DBZ forum rpg a long time ago. It wasn't for me. I have yet to finalize my character sheet and all that good stuff, so I will get on that right away (tonight).

I'm unsure exactly what I will play, though while I was out doing stuff I took notes on my phone describing a mixed human (Half-Inarta?) character, but aside from his personality, I've got only a slim idea of what I want to do with him. He's gonna be a cynic, that's for sure. So many options and potential ideas for what to do with him. Forgive me if I make him a bit pathetic or melancholic. :D

I heard about Mizahar by searching for forum based rpgs online and it sounds amazing. At first (this morning) it seemed very intimidating because of all the lore involved, but I think I can get the hang of it all. Hope we have fun together and create exciting and entertaining stories. :D
Syd Yssarin
Student; Philosophy Bro

Words: 8755
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2015, 2:17 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Hello

Postby Nevin Margaitis on July 31st, 2015, 11:08 am

Welcome Syd. I can't think of a better place to scratch that writing itch. I hope you'll stay and join us when you're ready.
Nevin Margaitis
Livi's Better Half

Words: 9910
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2013, 1:55 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello

Postby Nevin Margaitis on July 31st, 2015, 11:08 am

Welcome Syd. I can't think of a better place to scratch your writing itch. I hope you'll stay and join us when you're ready.
Last edited by Nevin Margaitis on July 31st, 2015, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nevin Margaitis
Livi's Better Half

Words: 9910
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2013, 1:55 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello

Postby Nikia on July 31st, 2015, 11:16 am

It's always a pleasure meeting new people. Welcome to Mizahar! A place full of writing as a creation to a new world. I hope this place is what you're looking for. Happy role playing and see ya around!
"There is no stronger bond than a pack of wolves"

"Common" Thoughts

Nikia
The Wolf One

Words: 32333
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2015, 7:28 am
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello

Postby Tribal on August 2nd, 2015, 8:18 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Syd.

I hope you find everything you’re looking for in a RP forum here! It really is a great place with lots of friendly players and fantastic RP! Enjoy the RP!
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes