Hi everyone. :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Keiran Scarlet on July 31st, 2015, 2:29 pm

Hey guys!
My name's Dillon, and on my never ending quest to find a good story telling RP site to call home, stumbled across you guys and well, I have to say I loved what I was seeing. Haven't had a chance to read all the lore yet, but from what I did read I quite enjoyed. It is wonderfully developed and that diversity of everything is impressive. So, after about... six or seven hours of pouring over the need to know lore of my character I finally was able to flesh him out. :)

Please let me know how it is, and if I should add or take away anything. As well, please let me know if you'd like to start playing at all. Would love to get started as soon as possible. Maybe with some fellow Inarta companions? Dunno if any are on haha. Any questions feel free to ask and well... look forward to meeting everyone.

Have a great day!

Shatter | Break | Breath
Keiran Scarlet
As long as I breathe, you wont hurt anyone.

Words: 17335
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2015, 10:26 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Nikia on July 31st, 2015, 7:22 pm

Hello there! I'm Nikia and I welcome you to Mizahar! It's always a pleasure meeting new people! I hope that you'll find everything you're looking for here. I'll see you around and happy role playing!
"There is no stronger bond than a pack of wolves"

"Common" Thoughts

Nikia
The Wolf One

Words: 32333
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2015, 7:28 am
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Theo Popcampio on August 2nd, 2015, 9:32 am

Hey Dylan, I'm Kieran (seriously haha). It's great to have you here and we can't wait to see you begin writing. One thing I will add, I learned the lore best practically, that is, learning it as I need to go. Sure I did that 6 or 7 hours too, but after that specific things (god names, particular abilities of skills) all came in time and i still learn on a need to know basis. Not that lore trolling can't be valuable, just don't let it keep your from getting your feet wet!

Anyway, have a good time on Mizahar! Feel free to message me with any questions you may have!
All my templates were made by the grace of the enchanting Aislyn Leavold.
Theo Popcampio
Fire Starter

Words: 212275
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2015, 4:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Ren Doyle on August 2nd, 2015, 6:32 pm

Nice to meet you Dillon, I hope that Mizahar is a good place for you to call home. Just like Kieran said, try and know the lore as it'll help you avoid the mighty hammer of the mod :s (love you mods)

I hope to RP with you in the future, have fun~!
Ren Doyle
The Florist at Syliras

Words: 9796
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2015, 12:20 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Nurishta Envati on August 2nd, 2015, 6:35 pm

Hello There!

I'm new too! Maybe one day we'll get to RP together! ^^ I like your signature by the way!
Nurishta Envati
Player

Words: 1185
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2015, 1:26 pm
Race: Charoda

Postby Tribal on August 2nd, 2015, 8:15 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Dillon.

It seems you have already set up a great CS, congratulations! I hope you enjoy your time here with Mizahar. I look forward to reading some of your work in the near future. All the best and enjoy!
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Keiran Scarlet on August 2nd, 2015, 9:31 pm

Thank you everyone! And I am sure I will RP with everyone here at some point haha. And Hopefully soon. :)

Shatter | Break | Breath
Keiran Scarlet
As long as I breathe, you wont hurt anyone.

Words: 17335
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2015, 10:26 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Journal