Closed Barriers Down

Caesarion and Dagon meet.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Barriers Down

Postby Caesarion on August 4th, 2015, 4:39 pm

It was one thing to notice perversion. It was another thing entirely to be moved onto and forced to resist an - at the time - unwanted movement. Grinding and groping. Caesarion had his interests peaked for a moment, but when the other male who he knew to be Dagon decided to pounce onto him and try to pin him down, his instincts immediately activated. There was no need for . . . violence, but resistance was a different thing altogether. As the bard moved in to try and kiss at the mage's lips, his hands touched the back of his neck and transmuted Res extremely quickly. A gaseous Res resulted in a bubble of wind wrapping around the man's entire face, making it difficult to breathe. Caesarion would then attract the wind back to his hands while keeping it pressed against Dagon's face, resulting in a sort of grapple on him that he would use to flip him over, his back meeting the mattress and Caesarion the one hovering over him, pinning him down, releasing the air covering his face. He would be able to see properly and hear properly again, though his eyes might be watery and his vision blurry for the briefest of moments.

"Dagon."

The man called his name. "That's not how civilized people play. Do you want me to imagine you uncivilized?" He held the man down firmly. Caesarion was of superior weight and strength. He would be able to keep him down and if he resisted too much he'd suck the stamina out of him with Reimancy. He didn't play games. He was going to let the bard calm down, and then they could resume civilized discussion - assuming this man did in fact have any civility to him, which he imagined was less likely than before. But then he had to question it all. When he was acting instinctively, he didn't question anything - he only imagined fighting for his . . . chastity, and maintaining dominance. Now there were hordes of inquiries flowing through his mind. Why did Dagon suddenly lose composure? Did his Hypnotism go too far? Was this actually his fault instead of the other man's? Could he actually blame him?

He felt . . . confusion. A mixture composed of guilt and rage; preservation of his dignity but also a pondering into Dagon's heart and what he wanted. Why he did what he did. He stared into his eyes and exhaled. He tried to relax himself as he tried - and perhaps failed - at relaxing the other man. He decided to speak and remind him to be tame. He would use . . . Hypnotism, keeping him calm. Relaxing his nerves. Making him feel good without being tense; in a way, pleasuring him without a single physical movement. He used another stage of conditioning - sudden thought, making him think: Calm, over and over. Calm.

"Forgive me. I am being unfair," he said. His eyes narrowed almost sorrowfully as he leaned in to kiss the man on the cheek. Their chests pressed against one another - feeling their quick heartbeats, the warmth of their bodies. Caesarion locked his fingers with Dagon's instead of holding down his wrists. "I should not tease if it is not my intention to follow through. I lose myself in the struggle for entertainment - sometimes, unwittingly, I play with people and their emotions. Tug at their needs. This is not unlike me. And yet . . . I am sorry." He pulled back and moved to the edge of the bed, placing himself away from Dagon, sitting with his elbows touching his knees. He looked down, seeming embarrassed or stressed out by whatever just happened. There were so many things to ponder upon.

First was the fear of loss of dignity. For some reason Caesarion had always related his flower to his dignity - it was as if remaining prudish was a method of keeping himself proud. He promised that there was essentially only one person he'd give himself to. Anything else was as if a heresy upon his divine form, and he could not possibly imagine blighting himself with such insecurities over a temporary pleasure. Thus, despite how badly he'd wanted to give his sexual interests a try, he continued and continued to refrain. He pulled away where others moved forward, always keeping out of their range. All the people he'd found attractive became nothing to him. They were . . . just, simple desires that he felt he needed to hide away from. So he did, and he had succeeded in doing so.

Second was the games. He wasn't sure if Dagon was simply aggressive or if somehow he forced that reaction from him. Either way it was unfair to retaliate so brutally considering the nature of human beings. If it was simply a mistake, it only required a simple apology. His retaliation was far too severe - he could have choked him. Worst, the transmutation could have gone wrong. This was unlikely for a mage of his caliber but it was still a possibility that required consideration. So where did that leave him now? It left him wondering. What did he do? What could he do to make amends? What did Dagon want? Why did Dagon reach out to him? Why did he pounce so aggressively? Why did he feel like he wasn't just another passing face . . . ? He felt like his appearance and his personality was more treasured than it was sought after for menial pleasures. Maybe his unnatural wariness had gotten the better of him and he came too close to depicting Dagon as a simple seducer who would cast him away.

"I am leaving tomorrow," he said. "You mentioned that you have no attachment to this place. If you sincerely want to follow me to Riverfall, even if it's just on the pretense of pleasure, then come to where I am and sit on my lap. If you only imagined that you would manipulate me and move on . . . then open your door and I will leave." It was a simple enough decision. He would give Dagon some semblance of what he wanted if he was being honest about following Caesarion. If not, then he was gone, and their temporal bond was completely severed.
Caesarion
Your world was burning, and I stood watching.

Words: 415638
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2013, 5:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Barriers Down

Postby Dagon Tholmin on August 4th, 2015, 7:59 pm

Before Dagon could register what was happening to him, he was on his back, pinned to the bed. His eyes stung, and his vision was blurred. Dagon started to blink rapidly, trying to reduce the sting. He turned towards his shoulder and started a small coughing fit. After he stopped, he looked back up at the man who was now on top of him. Caesarion called for Dagon's name and gained his attention for the briefest moments. He threatened Dagon with a type of brutality. This made Dagon stop any thought of resistance or struggle. He stayed still and looked into the man's eyes, half fear, and the other half a look of a fading arousal.

As Dagon's eyes were locked with the mage's he felt an overwhelming sense of calm. Then, Caesarion spoke again, and apologized. The move created a tense sense of confusion. Dagon did nothing, but have questioning eyes towards the man that pinned him down. Dagon open his mouth to speak when Caesarion leaned down and kissed Dagon on the cheek. The action was small, but it made a tensing feeling appear in Dagon's stomach. Caesarion then released Dagon's wrists and held his hands instead, and it made a small smile appear on Dagon's face again. Caesarion followed this by explaining why he apologized, and it made Dagon feel sorry.

After Caesarion got off of Dagon and sat on the edge of the bed, Dagon sat up and restarted his coughing fit, covering his mouth with his fist, listening to Caesarion's plan. When Caesarion was done explaining everything, Dagon sat there and stared at him, mulling over the options he had. Dagon moved and sat on the edge of the bed, next to the mage. Biting his lip and rubbing his wrist with his free hand, he looked down at the floor.

Several minutes passed before Dagon let out a sigh. He stood up and sat on the mage's lap. Wrapping his arms around the mage's neck, Dagon looked into his eyes again. "You're gonna have to promise me that you aren't gonna do any of the stuff you just did to me, again. You understand? I do not normally act in such a way, and I do not enjoy having my emotions forcefully changed by your magic. I meant you no harm, and I would enjoy a similar respect." Dagon's voice was low, shameful even. He tried for a small smile, but just couldn't pull it off. He looked down at his own lap.
Dagon Tholmin
Bard

Words: 7637
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2015, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Barriers Down

Postby Okara on September 7th, 2016, 10:48 pm

Grades and Awards

Dagon Tholmin
Not graded due to inactivity.

Please edit your post in your grade request to reflect that it has been graded. PM me with any questions.
Okara
Great stories start with humble beginnings.

Words: 218993
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2016, 12:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous