Rallen is Here.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Rallen is Here.

Postby Rallen on August 8th, 2015, 1:49 am

Hi everyone, my name is Hoa (meaning "flower" in English). I'm a newcomer, and beginner in roleplaying but I'm not new to Mizahar as I have been stalking chat and the site for years.
My favorite hobbies is reading and writing. I also love Music, Art, Literature and Chess. I am an avid language learner so I have my own skype to improve my skills. If you're also into learning language, let's chat in skype :) My favorite subject is psychology and philosophy and they are also the genre that I love to write the most.
Rallen will be a Lhavit resident and she is a stationary so she won't travel around, if you're going to choose Lhavit as your city, let me know, okay? :) We can thread! I am always open to new ideas and people so don't be afraid to drop me a line. Don't worry, I bite, but it's not gonna hurt :P
Rallen
Player

Words: 308
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2015, 1:33 pm
Race: Ethaefal

Rallen is Here.

Postby Vhertos Forgebroken on August 8th, 2015, 12:38 pm

Hello hello!

Welcome to the wide world of roleplay, which I'm sure you'll enjoy! Look forward to seeing your character, but as I'm bound to Syliras with my character, I doubt we'll be able to thread for the foreseeable future, but I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and hope you enjoy your time here :)

I am, on the other hand, always open to help people out with their ideas, something I love to do is create and plot, so don't hesitate to poke me for my thoughts, I'll be glad to help out.

Look forward to reading your threads!
Vhertos Forgebroken
Squire of Syliras

Words: 13090
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2015, 2:04 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes