A Quick Introduction

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A Quick Introduction

Postby Morgan Donne on August 14th, 2015, 7:09 pm

Hi everyone!

I'd like to start by saying I've really always admired this place. I've attempted a few characters in the past, but with my undergrad career in the way it seemed I never had the time. I finally managed to graduate and have now found myself in pursuit of a Master's of all things. My schedule is a bit more relaxed now, so I decided to really give this the try that it deserves.

I've roleplayed on and off for a lot of my life at this point, and as I get into my early 20's and realize that I am in fact getting older, I've found it's something I'd like to get back into.

So with no further ado, away we shall go. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to meeting you all.

-T

PS. I'm sorry about the rust!
Morgan Donne
Player

Words: 14702
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2015, 5:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

A Quick Introduction

Postby Savacea Jovellana on August 15th, 2015, 7:19 am

Hello Morgan, welcome back to Mizahar. Congrats on graduating and good luck on the Masters!

Hope you are here to stay a little longer this time around, if you ever need any help you can PM me if you'd like. Have fun! :D

Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Words: 239118
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2015, 11:11 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes